« Back to All Topics
MULTIPLE NICKS/BAN EVASION
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
I don't  understand why when a player gets a demerit, his other nicks which are  subscribers too, also get  a demerit for multiple nicks/ban evasion. The rule for multiple nicks should  apply only to non subscribers
🙃
Hi, 
a final answer to this topic please.

RULES OF USE
5. Banishment
5.5 FlyOrDie will not tolerate using multiple nicknames in order to avoid banishments. Offenders of our rules might face permanent banishments on all nicknames used by them

meaning: if you received a demerit for whatever reason, you are not allowed to evade that punishment with any of your other nicks until the banishment has expired.
If you create a new nick to evade that banishment, it will be banned permantly, no matter if subscribed or not.
A temp ban or a demerit is a softer version of the suggested punishment stated in the "Site Rules", as we have the right to ban all evading nicks. So, relax and be happy that you still have your nicks ;)

As we don't monitor the site 24/7 some might go unpunished, some will be punished later after the deed, but the level of the violation matters as well, hence the difference in punishment times.

Cheers
❤️
?
I have 3 other nicknames apart of my moderator nick as well. But, I'm not a naughty moderator. Your comment seems to be out of any sense.
By the way, i would like recommend you that the report must to be send by the contact form available in the home website and not on forum.
❤️
🙃
If you have 3 accounts here then you are above the rules and in turn you cannot and other moderators who have multiple accounts cannot ban others for having multiple accounts. It says in the rules of use which you should read. 
https://www.flyordie.com/legal.html#rules

My comment made perfect sense and it appears your level of comprehension is not up to par.
😢
You should have read my answer more carefully, as it is not about multiple nicks (other topic), it is about using one of your other nicks to evade a punishment given to your nick which you used when receiving a demerit.
❤️
You should have read my answer more carefully. You moderators ban a person for ban invasion/ multiple nicks but when that persons nicks have been banned and they come back with another you guys ban that nick too which is wrong. Example if Ace had multiple nicks and you ban him and he comes back as Ace 1 you cannot ban that nick and if you do it is wrong but you moderators do it anyway and creating another nick as 1 or 2 its not against the rules. I have many times reported by your so called moderators forms for multiple nick players and you and your assistant moderators do 0.These players have many accounts more than 10 and when reported any moderators dont do a thing because these nicks are friends of theirs or they like them not to ban them. You as a senior moderator allow these actions to take place and if you like I can mention about 20 players who you allow multiple nicks here including moderators. As a senior moderator you need to seriously read the rules here and follow them and as of right now you dont. So in turn you wonder why moderators dont get any respect from players and its because you and others are above the rules and its an unfair advantage that you and others trick players with. You know full well what i am talking about and you need to wake up and smell the coffee and start doing your job
🙃
Interesting interpretation, but evading a punishment stays that way until expired (no matter how many new nicks you create). 
That is exactley what the rule says.
❤️
Hello CooolWhip

In those rules ( 
https://www.flyordie.com/legal.html#rules
 ) 

you can read: 

" Members may only have ONE FlyOrDie.com account, ***unless explicitly allowed to have more*** ..."

Could we end the discussion here? ;)

Kind regards,
John
❤️
You can't pay to be a naughty boy. 🤪
❤️
that true
Hi BIRDWATCHER,

There aren't any different rules ( 
https://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html
 )  on FlyOrDie for subscribers or non-subscribers.

If someone has broken the rules and has been demerited or temporarily banned, they cannot simply escape punishment by using a different nickname. 

Kind regards, John
❤️
However long the demerit is for the naughty boy, the demerit  for the other nicks is just one day. So your argument is not valid
This rule of punishing the other nicks applies only to me, even though as I said, all of my nicks are subscribers. All other players who get a demerit, their other nicks are not punished.
🙃
Hello BIRDWATCHER, 
here an excerpt of FlyOrDie's Rules Of Use.  I gave you the link to them in my previous post. Please read them! 

"  Moderation
.... " Moderators ...  their primary task is to assure normal conversation between the users. Following this, moderation is subjective, rules will be applied in a manner that appears unfair to someone in some cases."

I would like to end this discussion here - because there is nothing to discuss. 

Have a nice day and good games!
Sincerely, John
Edited by John Stewart
❤️
What you say has nothing to do with demerit for multiple nicks which cannot apply to subscribers
🙃
hi birdwatcher why do you have more than one nickname?what is the sense of paying multiple for a free game?
What do you mean free game? Am I the only one who has more than one nick? I am paying to have more than one game
Ejem I got banned 3-4 for times for a demerit and ban evasion
🙃
The rules apply to everyone, regardless of whether they are a subscriber or not.
❤️
I am talking about a demerit for multiple nicks
🙃
I believe and I am even certain that in all cases similar to yours, it is imperative and even advisable to review all the regulations established on the site.
Do not believe that the moderation distributed demerits or place a pseudo in permanent bann according to their good will, they react quite simply on the non respect of the rules and the actions which disturb the whole of the community.
Your analysis towards moderation and the situation of your nicknames is totally erroneous and I suggest that you reread this, and this is what most players do not do when they register with one or more pseudonyms on the site, subscribers or not.
I give this little advice to everyone is to read and reread correctly and overall all the regulations (especially on "Terms of Use") as well as the links in blue which will give you the paths to follow and which will will be useful for better activities on the site.

https://www.flyordie.com/legal.html#terms
❤️
again, just try not to respond to your haters or complain about them publicly
otherwise they will get you punished again
I just reply to what they ask me without malice