« Back to All Topics
Important problems ¡¡
Posted in 
Chess
Important problems ¡¡
Posted in 
Chess
Important problems ¡¡
The rules of the chess say that if the players repeat 3 equal moves (3 for each player, 6 in total) is Stalemate. But the program not recognize this rule.

I also say that the time of game (20 minutes) is not valid. The chess championships can be at 5, 10, 30, 60 or 120 minutes for each player. I recommend if is possible modify this and give the possibility to the player of choosing the time of game that wants play, and with independent rating for each type of game.   

Another important problem is lost points for desconection, I think that this should modify. The program should recognizes and don't change the points when a player retires unexpectedly. But this should only happen when the player that retirement has the same quantity of pieces (points of pieces) or superior that the opponent.  
Points for each piece: Pawn 1 point, Knight 3 points, Bishop 3 points, Rook 5 points, Queen 9 points. 
The program  also should recognize that if the player that retires is not in imminent checkmated or seconds for lose the game for end of time. 

I wait your support to make of this game a great place for play chess and fun.  

I disagree with changing the time limit for the game, 20 minutes is perfect as far as Im concerned. Just imagine choosing to play a 120 minute game with a 'time waster' as I mentioned in one of my posts. 

I agree with not losing points for disconnection because this has happened to me a few times, normally when I am about to win, but I can't see how flyordie could implement this.

However I still believe the only change that needs to be made to the game is to give a 5 minute time limit in which to make a move in order to stop the immature ignorant time wasting kids you sometimes get on here.
Well

The rules of the chess say that if the players repeat 3 equal moves (3 for each player, 6 in total) is Stalemate. But the program not recognize this rule.

I totally agree with that, but howoften does this happen?
I dont understand this rule. Does it mean that if you say, move a knight back and forth to same positions 3 times it ends up in stalemate?
The game is drawn if a position is repeated three times AND one of the players wants to end the game.

Still I haven't found a single opponent who agreed on draw in such situation :-)
i still wish someone will help me with this game
pohatu WG  if you see me around i will help you out just find me i am on when i can be
i think on this you are correct..rules need to be updated and as to the time i think we should have a choice 5mins 10 mins 20 mins also maybe as well be able to play unrated games.this way i can play all payers.the_terminator
hey term good idea to have unrated games on the site because then i can also play anyone i would like to play or just play someone for points.
sorry people but with the new ads and no space to play in and the lack of suport from the makers in this part i am no longer going to play on this server/page.i am sorry i have made some good friends here but i cant play my chess on a board that flashes at me,and so small i need nasa to help me find it.+ no chance to change time or rated play so i am sorry but i must find some where else to play.maybe in the future i will come back  we will see so take care good people and may the gamebe long and hard ;)
hey term tell me where you will be playing at i will come with you and play there so you can have some comition;) all you need is me and i will beat you and take some points off  your hands. or the other way around. well i hope you tell he the site and your name bye term i was looking forword to playing you.
you got an e-mail adrs.? my is ambrosia_73@hotmail.com e-mail me we get to gether and make crazy :)
ya.. i agree wid terminator.. im leaving also.. i'll be on pogo, msn games by zone.com, or games.com... 
BUT
! as the real "terminator" says.. "i'll be back!"