« Back to All Topics
WHO DO U PPL THINK IS THE FUNNIEST PERSON IN THIS GAME?
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
I DONT MEAN FUNNY LIKE LOL I MEAN FUNNY AS IN LMAO.:p
Mossy is hilarious
Adam GoodHyden
Novice
The hated players are hilarious
also LEE
He is funniest i know
im the funnist person you know ermm you should get out more :p 
Wrrrrt arrrrt mrrr? Irrr frrrrrrrg hrrrrrrrrrrs.
Zombie Dave heres the best place for you to post your topics and messages

http://www.flyordie.com/forum/forum.jsp?forum=8

;)
U KNOW I WOULD OF AT LEAST BE HAPPY IF SUM1 VOTED FOR FOR A CHANGE.THATS Y I PUTTED THIS THING IN HERE SO U COULD OF VOTED FOR ME NOT THOSE OTHER PPL.
lol i think im funny altho most peoples lives in fly or die sometimes can be  ajoke lol not mine 

jkin lmfao

Yours faithfully

_dark_raider_
didnt understand a bit of it dark

and id like to add zombie dave to the list...hes such a joker lol
mm u must be kindof slow never mind i want to add myself to the list lmfao :p

:p:p:p:p:p:p

lol 
yours faithfully
_dark_raider_
I KNOW HOW U FEEL RAIDER.AND I MADE THE FORUM LOL.
Dark your not writing letters so stop doing "yours faithfully" but thats your choice. A moderator would never say bad things about another in the forum unless its really obvious. I hope someone agrees...
I totlly think im the funniest person.But thats just my opinion.I think High Druid or incubusjunky (which i must say r the same person,but whatever u prefure to call him,)is THE MOST funniest person.i think all u ppl listen to ur self and reply to ur self when u say jokes.CAUSE NO ONE LAUGHS!! he he! well im gonna go sleep cause i party toooo much! (never can getenough partying time!) (lol!)

Probably not the funniest person in the world,,,

MyLifeIsInHell

Come on why even ask
you all know the answer
LMFAO
i think storm and stream make some good jokes and mistakes lol apart from that most peeps have to take the piss out of someone else....

:)
Well IMCOOLJ, we would have voted for you my friend, but you said the funniest person, not the funniest looking person! Please be more specific next time... :D

canTANKerous :)
"MOD Squad"

AIGHT TANK TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME. U WANT TO HATE ON ME THAN ILL HATE ON U. C U IN THE GAMES.
Boy oh boy IMCOOLJ, how can you think you're so funny if ya can't even take a joke.  I was just playing the "game" you asked for, funny, joking, kidding... hehe haha hoho...
You didn't see any "hate" in my message. So if ya want to b cool, j, lighten up pal and join the fun. It's all "good" when you're with friends...

canTANKerous :)
P.S.
But if I was placing a vote for the funniest/orignal humor it would have to be, "insincere dave"
Righty-o. I'm am definately the most hilarious person on this. See you're all laughing at me as I speak, or that might be because I'm having a really bad hair day *coughs nervously* anyways.
Papalazarou is really really really really (you get the point) funny. Mr Bishi is also very funny.
C yaz,
Lindz
bishi about as funny as a dead parrot,sarcasm is lowest form of wit :p 

- SP -
I find dead parrots highly amusing
I find the Norwegian Blue to be the most amusing of the bunch.
i personally think Super-champ was funny....and also tommyUk BUT THIS TOPIC HAS GOT OUT OF HAdelete it plzzz

"THIS TOPIC HAS GOT OUT OF HAdelete it plzzz"
Dont you just hate it when these topics get out of 'ha'?
That by the way was the REAL dirtyangel
well, i think i am the most hilarious person here at FOD...

Here's a joke.......(i found it very funny)

Why did osama bin laden's wife afraid to have $3x with him??????:D:D:D

Answer: because when she spread his legs, she see BUSH!!!    HAHAHA!!!  LMAO!!!  :D:D:D

if you found it funny, LAUGH WITH ME!!  HAHA!!!
the ***** things means osamma bin landen  LOL!!
You all may not know him but his name was Imntrl King!
He was so funny he was here quite a long time ago any 1 remeber him???

Rainin Kia
Kopaka Nuva
i dont want any votes

if it was raining brains outside i would still come in dry
mossy  is funnyiest  person on fod  he dunt care who he calls lol

this post is for the funniest person starscreen, not the most irritating! you need to go to "who do you think is the most annoying and pointless person here"
As a pyscologist...im coolj....u were hoping to find people suggesting YOU were funny right? 
Well come on then ,tell us all a joke :|
Jingle Balls, you really need to get in touch with yourslef 
(and I don't mean playing fiddle fingers with mom's toys)
 before you go analyzing others, cause you really, truely, have no idea what you're talking about, EVER! ;\ Some people on here aren't constantly looking for attention believe it or not. Some like to make jokes, create decent posts for the forum which include 
RELEVANT
 opinions from everyone, some enjoy good conversation which you're highly incapable of doing. Just some friendly advise, kick the stool from underneath your feet, you won't fall far at all, I promise. ;)

~Magikal~
And the award for the funniest person at FlyOrDie goes to...........

Nobody, we all have our moments of uncontrolable laughter from all different people, whether it be from a joke or stupidity, i've 
lmmfao
 many of times at tons of people on here for the dumbest stuff.:D
well i disagree
i am totaly the funniest person eva 
i can call whoeva i want i people never get annoyed with me
I think I'm the funniest.......um....yeah....well I'm the funniest in the tanx chat so ha!
http://www.angelfire.com/comics/legrand/Wonk.txt
 muwahahahahahahahahahahaha....ok I'll stop now....
So many ppl say im funny but none of them have voted for me. Wassup wiht that?
I agree, 
but, you dont have to be funny to make people laugh. Well thats just my opinion. 
:s its a bad one then :S
I've never seen so many "self absorbed" lunatics in my life as I have in this thread! And that's pathetically sad but I'm laughing anyways... lol

canTANKerous :D
The MODiest MOD
Funniest player....
I'd have to go with guest#17864
Well i think Don is funny!

funny looking
 :p:p:p

Edition
these were the days :( whered yaz all go :(:(:(:(??
my vote goes to suit u sir,even tho he forgot this site already :(
yea i can remember these good all days.. the things has changed... unfortunantely.. i miss many people 
bah how did i get no votes.  where are all my connect four people?  i guess they dont feel safe leaving the connect four threads