« Back to All Topics
Lee 4 Admin in Upa2
Posted in 
Billiards
Lee 4 Admin in Upa2
Posted in 
Billiards
Lee 4 Admin in Upa2
i know i dont have a say in the matter but everytime i go 2 play a tournament in upa2 lee is always doing it no 1 else does i wud personally just like 2 say lee 4 admin coz if he wasnt a td in ure league it wudnt be much of a league any 1 with me??
plz reply
I agree Moss.... Lee does a great job at UPA2
But i h8 upa2 so..... lee 4 better league admin;)
lee beat me 11-5 so... lee for admin
yay!!!! lee for admin plz plz plz c'mon dont be muppets.........o yeh 1 mroe thing........SCOTTY FOR HDTD!!!!!c'mon i be good there
I feel I should bring this to your attention.  Although i'm sure ur intentions are admirable - Lee was recently boxed for 3 days for upsetting everyone at POT's tourney.
I hardly think that is behaviour of a potential admin!! :s

Anyway, just my view!!

Good luck with UPA2 guys - good league ;)
Haze you jsut dont like me thats all and i aint to botherd :D
Lee i hardly know u but i know u do a great job so i agree u shud be admin at upa2;-)
Well this post seems 2 be going well for lee.......
Admins of upa2 you got any reasons why he isnt 1??
Just a trial period maybe???
"Well this post seems 2 be going well for lee.......
Admins of upa2 you got any reasons why he isnt 1??
Just a trial period maybe???"

simply lee`s a great htd I will give him that he is always willing to make and help out with tournaments and i would always back him up if anyone said otherwise however he does like a good arguement and this wouldnt look good for the league if he was made admin.If only he would stop his arguing who knows he maybee would already be an admin of a league.

av fun n dont pot the 8ball to soon :d

Pot  head admin UPA2       www.myleague.com/upa2

well said pot (Y)
lee stop arguing with every 1 and just become admin lol
hmmm patrick it aint up to me iz it lol 
thought id bring up this old topic i found for some reason
lol, lee is class woteva league he td's for, he changes the fact whether a league is successful or rubbish. Lee's one of best admins i known:p
lol thats touching pressure :p ... dis is a old subject... why it been brought back up? ;\ lol
think reggie wanted to make evry1 see how good upa2 once was
well lee is a selfish, two faced player who doesnt really care about the game just his rep...so i say no to his admin place..ty jamie

btw lee ur a muppet
Man i was a muppet back then:| 6 year ago !
alrite scotty hows it been... wasnt we all lol 
Arite yea im good, changed alot since upa2 days but i still miss em especially pot,polack n rank, u? :|
yea good... not really played in ages... im useless now lol 
Wow Old topic from the grave.... It sure would be nice to see some of these players again....I haven't forgotten any of u... Miss ya all..The one and only PeachySweet
Hi, must be loads out there from the upa2 days.
Hey biker, long time no see for you too :p you were a tough player back then.