FlyOrDie.com
« Back to All Topics
GHOST RIDER !!
Posted in 
Tanx
GHOST RIDER !!
Posted in 
Tanx
GHOST RIDER !!
hey ghost havnt talked to u in forever bye
LOL nukerz :p

kinda hard to chat when you don't come around any more :p
errrr..... I mean yeah !!!!  good to see you wanderin around...:D
oh and another thing....  keep the snow somewhere west of exit 45 on the [img=
http://www.thruway.state.ny.us/images/trailblazer-80.gif
]


:p:p:p
haha thx today was a great day it was 60 it seems cold but from 20 to 60 it was great! lol

ya u keep the snow im sick of shoveling !
hey ghost rider, I'm bak and i am gonna be on the weekends here, that's it. So if ya'll wanna chat , chat w. me on weekends, every other that is. 
Love,
Jen
p.s
I'll post  when I'm on!
ghost..what happned never see u around or talk to you..even tho im never on either
Heh....wow...
this is an old thread for sure eh nukers..?

it's good to hear from you...
hows life treatin ya man..?

I'm still here dude...wanderin the halls as usual..
between work and real life stuff I dont get to play
around as much as I used to..


drop me a line some time ...soz I have a current 
e-mail addy for ya..
>>   GHOSTRIDERXP@GMAIL.COM

if I don't hear from ya before Chrismas
have a good one... and say hey to the family
for me..

GHOST

[img=
http://snipurl.com/iwgd
]

[img=
http://snipurl.com/itix
]
hey bigdognukez no hi to me because i mean we at least spoke come on
o and bdn and ghost fieyr an old friend says hi he told me to tell yall hi
http:\\www.msnmessenger.com

Aye aye, merry christmas... and Linger has a certain ring to it
Languages
English
English
azərbaycan
Azerbaijani
bosanski
Bosnian
čeština
Czech
Cymraeg
Welsh
dansk
Danish
Deutsch
German
eesti
Estonian
English
English
español
Spanish
euskara
Basque
français
French
hrvatski
Croatian
Indonesia
Indonesian
isiZulu
Zulu
íslenska
Icelandic
italiano
Italian
latviešu
Latvian
lietuvių
Lithuanian
magyar
Hungarian
Malti
Maltese
Melayu
Malay
Nederlands
Dutch
norsk
Norwegian
o‘zbek
Uzbek
polski
Polish
português
Portuguese
português (Brasil)
Portuguese (Brazil)
română
Romanian
shqip
Albanian
slovenčina
Slovak
slovenščina
Slovenian
suomi
Finnish
svenska
Swedish
Tagalog
Tagalog
Tiếng Việt
Vietnamese
Türkçe
Turkish
Vlaams
Flemish
Võro
Võro language
Ελληνικά
Greek
български
Bulgarian
кыргызча
Kyrgyz
русский
Russian
српски
Serbian
українська
Ukrainian
עברית
Hebrew
العربية
Arabic
فارسی
Persian
हिन्दी
Hindi
ไทย
Thai
ქართული
Georgian
日本語
Japanese
正體中文
Chinese (Taiwan)
简体中文
Chinese (China)
한국어
Korean