FlyOrDie.com
« Back to All Topics
Touchscreen doesn’t work
Posted in 
Technical
Touchscreen doesn’t work
Posted in 
Technical
Touchscreen doesn’t work
Using safari browser, when I go on to practice mode, I try to do full screen on my mobile ( hide toolbars option in settings )and the game becomes unresponsive. Touchscreen doesn’t work unless I refresh and don’t change to full screen.
Edited by ᴅᴀᴍᴏ
Also when I try to go practice mode or even an online lobby, I get an ad where I have to click to verify my account. When I press close on the top it sends me back to the Home Screen and again the touchscreen does not work.
An ad shouldn't "verify your account" — in fact, it shouldn't do anything to your account.
I've just blocked an advertiser with deceptive ads using wording such as "activate your account".

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce the other issue. Could you send us a screenshot before pressing the close button?

Thanks.
❤️
1
Those ads aren’t showing anymore but I’m still having issues. When I close the ads it literally freezes up and I can not do anything. It’s either stuck on the practice table and I can’t move around, aim or anything, or I’m stuck in the lobby not able to join or a room or even go back to the home menu. Refreshing it I can use the home menu, forums etc but that’s literally it
Try pinch-zooming in and then back to normal size.
In Safari, pinch zoom can't be disabled for ads, and tapping the close button may sometimes be interpreted as a tiny zoom gesture.
While zoomed, tapping in the game won't work. You need to zoom back to 1×.
Languages
English
English
azərbaycan
Azerbaijani
bosanski
Bosnian
čeština
Czech
Cymraeg
Welsh
dansk
Danish
Deutsch
German
eesti
Estonian
English
English
español
Spanish
euskara
Basque
français
French
hrvatski
Croatian
Indonesia
Indonesian
isiZulu
Zulu
íslenska
Icelandic
italiano
Italian
latviešu
Latvian
lietuvių
Lithuanian
magyar
Hungarian
Malti
Maltese
Melayu
Malay
Nederlands
Dutch
norsk
Norwegian
o‘zbek
Uzbek
polski
Polish
português
Portuguese
português (Brasil)
Portuguese (Brazil)
română
Romanian
shqip
Albanian
slovenčina
Slovak
slovenščina
Slovenian
suomi
Finnish
svenska
Swedish
Tagalog
Tagalog
Tiếng Việt
Vietnamese
Türkçe
Turkish
Vlaams
Flemish
Võro
Võro language
Ελληνικά
Greek
български
Bulgarian
кыргызча
Kyrgyz
русский
Russian
српски
Serbian
українська
Ukrainian
עברית
Hebrew
العربية
Arabic
فارسی
Persian
हिन्दी
Hindi
ไทย
Thai
ქართული
Georgian
日本語
Japanese
正體中文
Chinese (Taiwan)
简体中文
Chinese (China)
한국어
Korean