FlyOrDie.com
« Back to All Topics
Crafting recipes
Crafting recipes
Crafting recipes
Is there a guide somewhere that lists the crafting recipes for all the weapons?  I want to make a silver axe to use for crafting a different weapon but I can't find it anywhere.
Do you have discord? I have a full excel list I can send you of every item

In case you don't here's the recipe

Silver Axe
Fortress (416 silver)
1 steelaxe + 250 silver + 5 gold nugget.
Thanks.  After I posted this I found the message with the discord link, I think you sent it to me on there.  Thank you for that, the list was very helpful as I had to craft two other axes to get the silver one.
No worries at all, any questions I'll get back to you quicker on there normally :)
Languages
English
English
azərbaycan
Azerbaijani
bosanski
Bosnian
čeština
Czech
Cymraeg
Welsh
dansk
Danish
Deutsch
German
eesti
Estonian
English
English
español
Spanish
euskara
Basque
français
French
hrvatski
Croatian
Indonesia
Indonesian
isiZulu
Zulu
íslenska
Icelandic
italiano
Italian
latviešu
Latvian
lietuvių
Lithuanian
magyar
Hungarian
Malti
Maltese
Melayu
Malay
Nederlands
Dutch
norsk
Norwegian
o‘zbek
Uzbek
polski
Polish
português
Portuguese
português (Brasil)
Portuguese (Brazil)
română
Romanian
shqip
Albanian
slovenčina
Slovak
slovenščina
Slovenian
suomi
Finnish
svenska
Swedish
Tagalog
Tagalog
Tiếng Việt
Vietnamese
Türkçe
Turkish
Vlaams
Flemish
Võro
Võro language
Ελληνικά
Greek
български
Bulgarian
кыргызча
Kyrgyz
русский
Russian
српски
Serbian
українська
Ukrainian
עברית
Hebrew
العربية
Arabic
فارسی
Persian
हिन्दी
Hindi
ไทย
Thai
ქართული
Georgian
日本語
Japanese
正體中文
Chinese (Taiwan)
简体中文
Chinese (China)
한국어
Korean