« Back to All Topics
Abuse of power
Posted in 
Leagues
Abuse of power
Posted in 
Leagues
Abuse of power
There is a HTD that is abusing of power he is calling me all the time BY MY NAME not by my nick, he find MY NAME by my IP and he is not stopping calling by my name I told him to stop but he doesn't stop

Is that abuse of power?
(I will not say who is)
😮
😢
🙃
〖ƝƁƘ〗✧𝒯𝑅𝐸𝒳✧ - There is no hack or your IP involved. HTD's have no access to that kind of information. How they found out your real name, who knows.

If you had an issue with someone calling you by your real name and they continued to do so after asking them to stop you should have brought it up with an admin to deal with. But seeing as you have withdrew from the league the matter is now a mute point.
😮
It is not possible for any member of staff in the league to know your personal information.

If you have ever told a player your real name on the game, be ready for people to call you by your name!

iSpy
Head Administrator - ALLMODS
❤️
😮
🙃
I believe the point being made is that〖ƝƁƘ〗✧𝒯𝑅𝐸𝒳✧ did not release their name. The other player discovered 〖ƝƁƘ〗✧𝒯𝑅𝐸𝒳✧'s real name through a hack and is now harassing〖ƝƁƘ〗✧𝒯𝑅𝐸𝒳✧. Harassment is not allowed on flyordie. 〖ƝƁƘ〗✧𝒯𝑅𝐸𝒳✧ is asking for help.
❤️
🙃