« Back to All Topics
TANX Advertisement.
TANX Advertisement.
TANX Advertisement.
Dear Developers of FlyOrDie.

I have been around since early 2008 and throughout those years I have primarily played one game on this website and that is TANX.

I have spent probably close to £1000 on subscriptions over the years on countless accounts and for other people as that game was a lot of fun to me and honestly meant a lot to me. It use to be booming with activity and competition and yet now it's a sad state to a point where it's incredibly difficult to even find an opponent outside of System Tournaments.

I am writing in regards to the Advertisement of the game and kindly requesting that you please consider Advertising it again not only on the front page of the website but also elsewhere to attempt to bring in new players from outside sources. I am willing to go around to other websites and do my best to advertise it, I will even create a gameplay based video showcasing the mechanics of the game at a higher intensity than what most people are use to in order to make it look more appealing to new comers but I can only do this if you wonderful Developers and Admins at FlyOrDie put it back on the website.

I know a lot of you might think this is a hopeless idea but to me it's not. I have faith that if we work together we can revive this game and it's community bit by bit, perhaps it will be a very slow process but it's not impossible. If we put in the effort.

It would benefit FlyOrDie's owners in the long run as it would likely bring in more people subscribing. 

I ask that you at least take this idea into consideration and when possible please get back to me on it by responding to this thread if possible.

Many Kind Regards, 
Jeff, aka FTW_WARRIOR.
Your oldest remaining TANX Player.
❤️
😮
🙃
😢
You're right Jeff. Should be revived. It's a good game, but it needs promoting!!!
❤️
🙃
😢
Hey buddy.

For sure it does. It would be really awesome if FOD at least took it into consideration as I believe we can truly bring this game back to a point where it has frequent players again. It will just take a bit of effort from both the players and the Staff here.
❤️
😢
🙃
who upvoted this over night - a game that almost nobody is interested in any more? STRANGE!
❤️
😢
🙃
Honestly not a clue where the votes are coming from but I do appreciate the support people are showing. I agree it's a little odd how many upvotes there are in such a short time but i guess if anything it shows some people still care enough to take the time to vote which is a good thing I would assume if they are genuine votes that is.
❤️
🙃
It took this person or these persons less than 3 minutes to give my posting 9 downvotes 😄😄😄.  Please moderators have a look at this. Thanks! 
Frogger 😄
❤️
🙃
You get a up vote of me :v
Edited by <unknown author>
❤️
🙃
Hi F†W Warrior,

I am also interested in advertisement of Tanx game. If you need help I can also take part.

Regards,

-An old FlyOrDie Player-
   Wσяłd_No1™
❤️
😮
Hello  Wσяłd_No1™

I appreciate your positvity and support :) Thank you buddy.
❤️
🙃
😮
BUMP - Still hoping for some sort of response from the Administration Team in regards to this.

Kind Regards, Jeff.
Good to see this post is back it shouldnt even been deleted since theres no rulebreaking offence in it.
❤️
If tanx will be also in Google to play, I will play it but I need Firefox or another browser to play it.
❤️
😮
🙃
Well.. it had originally been planned to convert TANX like the other games on FOD to HTML5 but I believe that never happened which is why it only works on older browsers. The game still works for me on Internet Explorer however I'm unaware exactly how compatible the game is with Firefox and others as I only ever use the downloaded version of the game which lets you login if you're subscribed and it works without JAVA but the subscription is sadly mandatory for being able to actually login and play on that version. The browser one has a smaller game window size, advertisements, known clicking bugs and other issues along with being more likely to crash. None of that occurs on the Downloadable version. I guess only time will tell if things change but I will remain optimistic and hope for the best :).
❤️
🙃
there were times when there were tons of players in other games, but close to nothing in tanx. and i remember it was still on front page or atleast accessible without any hassle. would be nice if it were back though for sure. and it would be nice if fod actually responded, like anything. Maybe they have responded ,but don't recall at the moment. yup, we'll see
Very suspicious how this forum post has 100 upvotes and nobody plays tanx or even cares about it for that matter. Moderators should look into the upvotes and see if it's legit.
❤️