« Back to All Topics
Subscription
Posted in 
Technical
Subscription
Posted in 
Technical
Subscription
Hi I've been sub for a long time now all of a sudden won't let me sub on any of my devices how come ...thank you
❤️
🙃
There were some updates to fix a few bugs.  Should all be OK now mate.
❤️
Thanks buddy should all be working now then fingers crossed 🤞
❤️
Are you using the same web browser and/or payment card on all your devices? Maybe trying a different browser or payment option if possible may help.

When you say it won't let you subscribe, what happens when you try to subscribe? Error messages? Page doesn't load? I guess if you can give more detail then maybe FOD could look into it if it's a problem at their end.
❤️
I use the same browser all time have my details in it I subbed my friend on here yesterday JuddTrump1 now all of sudden I can't sub my self
Have you cleared your browsers cache to see if that fixes it? 
https://www.flyordie.com/games/help/support/clearcache.html

I think the only other option would be to try another browser. 

I just tested the subscription page and it loaded fine for me.
Hi just testes out on my phone and laptop still says the sames I can't even view top list and this is not happened to just me too it's happened to few people I don't know what's going on with this but something need to look into certainly not on my end been working for like 20 years for me all of sudden it stops working
Hopefully FOD will see this and see if they can fix it on their end.

You could also message them direct, might get a quicker fix: 
https://games.flyordie.com/s/contactSupport.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

Good luck.
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. 

That what it says my connection and all my devices works fine I been subbing at few the years through my PC tablet phone all my devices now it says that thanks for getting back to me