« Back to All Topics
VIP pts
Posted in 
Curling
VIP pts
Posted in 
Curling
VIP pts
Is anyone able to clarify the conditions on which you are awarded VIP? As far as I am aware, having read the rules, you are awarded VIP points if you finish in the top 5, but only if there were at least 20 participants. Last month, I finished in the top 5 in a tournament and did not receive any VIP for this because there were only 15 participants. This is fair enough, until I have seen that a more recent tournament also had 15 participants and the top 5 players got awarded VIP for this. Am I missing something here? Hopefully it's just a system error and not favouritism!
Hello, Stoughton'sSon01.

The top five players of each tournament get VIP/DSC status for 10-6-4-2-1 days.
If the tournament had less than 20 participants, the top three player will receive 5-3-1 days. (top 1 top 2 top 3 places Only)

(In order to get the prize your nickname must have at least level 2 oldtimer score.) Not in Ur case. you have 6 dices

Sometimes, tournament can take like 7 days till it gets official result. However, i advice you to speak directly to a moderator about ur situation in-game. Please take a look in differently game in flyordie till u find a moderator. You can see active moderators here( link)

http://www.flyordie.com/userinfo.html