One Minute Room a  Bullet Room
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Dear Moderators, and Operators, 

A friend gave me the idea of a Bullet Room!
Would You please consider making a one-minute game Room for us? I've heard it called a Bullet Room. 

It would be a cool way to sharpen our skills. As well, a splendid way to practice playing 1-minute games in Our Tournaments. Or even a room where we could set Our games for one minute. It could be rated or unrated.

I'd like to thank You for taking our suggestions and for constantly improving FlyOrDie for us.

And, thanks again for taking my suggestion of Proper Othello Board, lettering and numbering the Reversi Boards, and for the Unrated Rooms.

I've read here that You do not listen to Our suggestions. Well, this is far from the truth.

A SHOUT OUT To MODS, Operators, and Assistant Moderators for all You do! ---------------------------------------->>

I wrote this under General, in case this would be something advantageous for other games as well.

Thank You! :) 

Yours in love and service,

Tessa
That's the right attitude, keep your chin up pal :).
HeyJeff,

Aw, thanks! Yes, some people have sad and sick souls.
"ignore the people hating on you. They just wish they could be half the person you are."

Lol, I've been ignoring them, it's refreshing, There ain't that many. :)
There's a cool resentment prayer I use..."May they have health, happiness, and prosperity more than I want for myself." It works for me!!

Thanks ever so much for your encouraging Kind words. It means a lot! :) 

"Take care of yourself lass."

Thanks, take care Laddie! : )* 

"Keep on reporting them, the Mods will handle it I'm certain."

Yeah!

Cheers dear, Judy

I agree and  support  the  need  for  a  bullet  room  which  will  help   enhance   skill  of  fast   moves.
Hey Judy.

I'm sorry to hear of what's been happening to you lately here. Some people are just beyond help I guess.
ignore the people hating on you. They just wish they could be half the person you are :). 

You're kind hearted.. I've seen this myself and they aren't. Don't let them get under your skin. At the end of the day you're a far better person than them for more reasons than one can count.

Take care of yourself lass. :)
Keep on reporting them, the Mods will handle it I'm certain. 

Best Wishes, Jeff.

You are welcome Txn.

We had one at another game site. We called it a Blitz Room.
We called all our fast games Blitz's! :) 
Hi I think this is a good idea to have a bullet room it will give the player the experience and make things more fun and interesting.
Can i suggest that the normal games we play can start with the computer playing the first 3 moves. This way we can know that the player we are playing is honest as the programme cant anticipate the next move. This should be optional for each player. cheers craig
Thanks darling silvergold!

The MOD'S like Your post so much that they posted it twice! :) lolz.
Hiya,

Thanks, everyone for your input! With a lil' bit O'luck the Powers that be will make it for us! :) 

*Crossing fingers*
Definitely a fan of this. Glad you brought my suggestion to the forum Tessa :). It really would be a nice feature to have.
Hi Contessa,
That's great idea! I would be very happy if they created a bullet-room!

Cheers,
John
It is indeed an excellent Idea, the 1min game or bullet suit perfectly to reversi.

It is also the best way to play many games and learn faster, it would improve the overall level of the community.

It could prevent the use of programs as it is mostly an issue even if it's tolerated by the site.
Some people only like playing fast games so the idea of being able to set a time limit or only have 1 minute games is good! 
Yes, absolutely would love this idea. Since the tournament is bullet style anyway, I feel it would be a great add-on to keep around without much effort. Thanks for bringing my idea to the forum Tessa :)
The bullet room ( 1min) is a very good idea. I'd appreciate it. Cheers:))
The bullet room ( 1min) is a very good idea. I'd appreciate it. Cheers:))
That's a great idea! I'd love a "bullet room", too!
Thank you Contessa!