« Back to All Topics
The Truth so help me God. 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lady-In-Red
You received a demerit! You have used our games in an inappropriate way so the moderators have decided to give you a demerit. You can continue to play but you cannot chat. Reason: Ban evasion / Multiple nicks
Expires at: 2022-01-09 03:22Z!

.Tessa.<3
What the heck?? No way, don't even know how to obstruct MODS. 
Login failed
You are banned temporarily!
You have used the FlyOrDie games in an inappropriate way
so the moderators have decided to ban you for some time.

Reason:
Obstructing Moderators in their duties

Expires at: 2022-01-12 03:15Z

!!!!! Again, many nicknames when Thor, you know them all, and you, Goddess and I agreed what I have is okay, but, not ever anymore. So, two nicknames are BANNED for evasion of /Multiple Nicks. 2 years ago Don Tico did this, and other MODS since for, close to 6 times. Is this Justice? I play here to bring joy to others, through that brings joy to me. I come to play in a safe relaxing environment, happy-go-lucky free of danger, stalkers, angry cruel people! Free of having my PC being hacked, all because I trust The Operator and most all of our hare working Moderators. 
I appreciate catsgirl being an Assistant  Moderator. However, about a year ago, she came and stayed in Othello for about 2 months. Not playing, just sitting and doing nothing except for periodically criticizing me!! She rarely typed a word otherwise.  Think she banned me for nick evasion and too many nicknames as well. Maybe twice. I try hard to forget ugliness!!  Also, when a person wrote here about bullying, as he 'saw' it, catgirl's long reply agreed with him. In the said article, my name was mentioned as were my friends. A pity the thread went on so long. Laugh, recently though a fellow made a comment on that old post. He's right on man, thank you!

Then there is The Blonde! Senior Moderator who has also Never ever liked me. Not one bit!No doubt she punished me for the same crime, at least once! I remember visiting one of the games she likes to hang out in. I chatted a bit, my cheerful self. Oh man, the feeling I had, the way she typed a bit to me, but more to others, snubbing me, didn't feel good at all. In fact, all of this is so wrong. What's happened here to MODS being fair, impartial, wise, respectful, Careful, and not leaping before they jump into hurting one like me very deeply each time. Sure there have been times, I deserved punishment, yet as silvergold says about me, "You are kind 99% of the time. But when attacked and you lose our patience only 98%.

You received a demerit! You have used our games in an inappropriate way so the moderators have decided to give you a demerit. You can continue to play but you cannot chat. Reason: Ban evasion / Multiple nicks
Expires at: 2022-01-09 03:16Z

Now and lastly about character assignation here. Fake, False Reports!
I have been a victim of this a few times within the past 2-3 months. There are PC experts who know their way around. Methinks one thing that they must do, when brutally and falsely reporting me maybe this.  When the harassment Option shows the chat to report, it asks us to highlight what we think is pertinent. Well, it doesn't take a rock scientist to know just to highlight some of the Chat making the chat look bad whereas if all chat was highlighted it would prove the innocence of the player being reported.
I ask you with everything I have in me, to put back and keep The Severe Warnings of lies, bullying False reporting. At least that way someone like me could take this awful situation to a higher place, or simply know I and innocent other players would have a slight advantage, and, for me, more peace of mind.
Head up to a Fantastic MOD I adored even before this past week or so. Player No. 1!!! He like our beloved Thor is German, kind, funny, fair, compassionate and loving and strict when needed! 

Last week I had a fake demerit, I talked to him, told him all the things that had been going on and why My black Mark was unwarranted, unjust, hurtful, and so forth. After our conversation, he took the Mark off. Thank The Lord. I could speak of what happened to whom and why here, yet, it isn't important, and, if I did my motives would be dark! I work hard to stay in The Light of God my higher Power, knowing I fall short a lot. Here and in more real life.

In closing,  SHOUT-OUT and Peace Out--------------------> To all the wonderful volunteers-MODS here. I know you are doing your best almost all the time. After all, we all are only human.

PS It wasn't an easy decision to put my FlyOrDie business on the forum Street, yet, if it helps me and others, why not! Besides, I have nothing to hide.
Yours in love and Othello Service,

Contessa

-

🙃
❤️
Hiya, This is just a footnote. The share is only about my personal experience here. It is not meant to be commented on, hopefully, save for anyone hereto mentioned. 

Three of my nicknames seem to be okay, good to go. However, even so, I worry a bit if I use them I might be punished for Ban evasion for the 6th time. Guess we'll see when I am more awake. Lol. :p. 

It's my hope for anyone that reads these lengthy shares, if they also had this type of situation here, they will not feel alone.

Make no mistake, I'm very, very grateful for this amazing game site! It's quite remarkable how you all have been improving it on an ongoing basis! It aggravates me when I read here that you don't! But hey, Shrug. No biggie.:p 

"If you smile at me I will understand because that's what everyone does in the same language."

MAY WE ALL HAVE A HEALTHY, SAFE, PEACEFUL 2022!
 HAPPY NEW YEAR!! : ))))*.

Best wishes,
Tessa

Hi Tessa.

You are one of the nicest people I have met on FlyOrDie, it concerns me as to how you have you have ended up in this position.

Very worrying and I think it deserves an explanation from the Moderator that banished your account.
❤️
salam
dam cute foot omg :(
what happen?
malik
🙃
You've had these nicks for ages, and now for some reason You can't.
Seems very unfair to let You have them for so long and then Just take them away.
Best of luck in sorting this out.

Contessa is the sweetest person I have met on FOD. She has a good heart, a good spirit, always saying good words, always laughing. We want her back. We disagree with the moderator that has banned her. No reason is justified for this sanction even if she has many nicknames or whatsoever. This is unbelievable, unacceptable, and unfair.
On behalf of all players, I declare that we support Judy, Contessa, Tessa, BarefootContessA and Lady-In-Red.

At the moment demerits seem to be given very quickly, more quickly than usual.
Tessa is one of the most friendly people on the site.
I have to wonder how her well known nicks suddenly merit a ban evasion / multiple nicks problem.
She has had these nicks for years and did not make them to get around a ban.
Hi,it's very confusing on FOD these days.The new rules, the sudden ban of our lovely Contessa ect.

How many nicks are allowed to have? When is a ban justified? Many open questions. Would be nice if a mod can explain it to us.

Bring back Contessa, please!:))  

Hello,my first comment on this subject either got lost or was not approved by a mod yet, so I thought I try again:))
Our lovely Contessa got temp.banned and it's very sad and confusing.
Did she broke any of the new rules or is it because she has several nicks or what's actually the matter?

It's really confusing on FOD these days.It would be nice if a mod could explain some things to us about this subject matter and about the new rules in general.

Bring back Contessa please.

Greetings

🙃
I  think   its  not  good  to  ban  her  chat   because  her  chat  is  not  annoying rather  it  is  entertaining positive  and  friendly  promotes a family atmosphere.
I was about to think i was the only punished player here.
Thanks for sharing your experiances and i will fully support you both mentally and fysically :p nah joke. But were friends maybe :)

Have a good time around fod and your always welcome to decide to join UBR whenever you find it usefull for your situation :)

Have a nice day.
"How many nicks are allowed to have? When is a ban justified? Many open questions. Would be nice if a mod can explain it to us."

I am not a moderator, however I can help a little bit. Most of the questions are answered in 
https://www.flyordie.com/legal.html#rules

I am an old user, back in the day rules of use looked different, but this new version has a section with the following (under site rules):

'Only one account
Members may only have ONE FlyOrDie.com account, unless explicitly allowed to have more. Members who create more than one account may have all accounts closed.'

Back in the day there was a similar limitation but in terms of service, which everyone also agreed to nonetheless.
That's all I wanted to add besides also leaving this useful link here: 
https://www.flyordie.com/contact.html

Artik
Good to see that your accounts have been restored :)

Good luck in your games and have fun!
❤️
Hiya Superman, *^*,

No clue.

Maybe "cute foot" needs to put on her shoes! :)* 
Hiya, 3amCoffee,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I know, all the Moderators have known me, them since 2008!
Lady since 2016 mehinks.

Seems I can be punished for the same Crime, breach of rules whenever they want to! It's a pity anyone would be so cruel.

In The United States of America, where I am, You cannot even be Tried a second time for committing murder. Thank goodness I live there! : ))*  
Hiya dear friend,

My heart was filled with joy reading your comments. You helped me get through this painful chaotic mess. Your words penetrated my heart <--, my soul and helped me have patience until I could be with you here once again! ))* 

Doc, Love, love, love you!

Thanks again!

Tessa~*
Yo, 3amcoffee again. : )*

I mush appreciate you, you're a dear, dear Friend. Sometimes we/I don't realize just how close until a crisis occures!
Yeah, many new Black Marks.

Thor mentioned last week that FOD is working on the glitches. It may take some time, we will see.

Meanwhile, it will be way coo when we know what words and/or sentences give us an automatic 15 minute no chat-Time-Out!

Yours truly,
 Tessa

Hiya dearest to my heart,

Thank you ever so much for commenting and 2 times!!

The last post here leads us to what they expect. 

It will be simple when The OP's or MODS post the criteria here for all that jazz. :)*

It's grand to be back, and thanks "for, Bring back Contessa please." :) <3.
"Hello,my first comment on this subject either got lost or was not approved by a mod yet, so I thought I try again)
Our lovely Contessa got temp. banned and it's very sad and confusing."

>Thanks silvergold, it confused the bejeezus out of me too.

"Did she break any of the new rules or is it because she has several nicks or what's actually the matter?"

>Weird seems to me after 14 years here with those nicknames for most of it, this would be uncalled for, and ridiculous! Argh!

"It's really confusing on FOD these days.It would be nice if a mod could explain some things to us about this subject matter and about the new rules in general."

>That will be a great day when they do! 

"Bring back Contessa please."

>Yay, I'm back...Amen! 
Greetings

! Oh 
UBR Coccodait hi there,

Yes! I know exactly how you feel!

Wow, that is so cool, kind, compassionate, brave, and awesome of you!~*

Yes, of course, Good friends forever forth! You know where I can be found. Love to chat & play with you most anytime! )))*

Yes, there are many, many nice people than NOT! It does make for grand fun and *Happy Dancing*.

You are most welcome !!~!*
Hey 
ThUnDeR,

Thanks so much:) Good to be back!

Uhm, so far the first reply to your original one won't go through. Ugggh. I'll try again later.

I reported the issue. I'm sure Our *FlyOrDie Team * Members will help to resolve this as soon as they are able.

Always divine to hear from you :) * Thanks again and again:p 
Tonight it was my turn to receive, for no reason at all, a demerit while talking to Lady-In-Red. A player called pennystock sent me a private message saying "sorry black point".
These new people distributing demerits abusively r horrible. We used to have fun and to laugh in reversi room. They have killed the spirit.
If things continue like that, I will stop to log in.
I forgot to mention this is the 2nd time I receive a demerit in 2 weeks! I have been a regular and happy player since 2015, what is happening lately is too much to bear.
 Hello there Contessa,

I am glad that this issue has been sorted. Thank you so much for your continued support for the site. Please continue to enjoy the games. 

Best regards,

Goddess. 
❤️
Dear "Doc,"

You're a long time player and a very old, tried, and true friend whom I adore.

I hear you all the way. Geez, it is the pennystock that shoulda had a Black mark for harassing you. It's become similar to a Dictatorship country. People walking on eggshells in fear of demerits and/or Bans.

It feels like people are pitted against one another. If one does not like another, BAM, report time.

It is sad, "Doc,".

I read your 2nd comment too. I get ya.

Doc, you were just being your fun, teasing, flirty, brilliant self as you always are:) 

I hope and pray, these 15 minutes, 30 minutes, the Bans from chatting and, worse what happened to me, locked out of this, my online vacation home here when one needs their friends the mosy Pandemic time will begin to simmer down.

I still have great faith, hope, love, respect for the majority of our dear MODS and The OP.

Let's hang in there while they take the bugs out of the new things they have for us.

Mucho Love,

Tessa  

Hello Goddess,

What a treat to hear from you.

Thanks, I am too.

You're welcome. Thanks to all of you for making it better and better here.

Will do. Little late, yet, Happy 2022!

Best wishes,

Contessa

Hi all. I have had the pleasure to meet Judy on this site while playing games with hundreds of other players. She is one of the nicest people I know. I think it is a shame that she is being victimised because she has multiple names when there are LOT of other people who are the same. She adds to this site with her friendlyness and kindness to others.
🙃
Dearest kilt lifting,

Thank you from the tips of my toes to the top of my head! 
🙃