probleme flechettes "married player"
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
bonjour
je poste ce message de la part de "married player" concernant un probleme quelle a au jeu flechettes

bonjour married player ,esseyé comme ceci.allé dans menu démaré ensuite recherche les programmes et fichiers , entrer internet au dessus sera marqué internet explorer cliqué dessus et vous devez mettre la version 11 essuite vous devriez instalé la java . En espérant que cela fonctionne a bientot .
si thor peut aide ou autres merci
malik
Hello Malik, 
Thanks so much for trying to fix my problem with getting into darts but sadly that hasn't worked either, my son has tried many different things and nothing has worked, so I will just have to come to terms with not being able to get back on the darts site. I am guessing the site won't be fixing it anytime soon , hence no players left in there anymore . Thanks again for your help.

Maree :)
❤️
slt
il faut tu utilises un moteur de recherche autres que chrome pour jouer fléchettes !
malik

Hi everyone!

Since Darts still runs with "Java", you need a browser that supports Java.

I've just tried it myself, it works with 
Internet Explorer
. There are some pop-ups that you have to accept.

Chrome / Firefox 
as an example
 do not work.

Player_No1

FlyOrDie Moderator Team
❤️
I no longer play Darts on here for that reason, it is a shame.  I hope one day it will receive an update so as I can play on iPad or others can play on chrome/Firefox.
Hi good evening when i returned to fly or die after a 2 year break around 15 months ago i had the same problem chrome/Firefox wouldn't support the plugin ,just picked up a second hand laptop to get online.

I soon realized that i needed to download an older version of Firefox that supported the java plugin in my case i downloaded the 2017 version your computer will try to update you at every chance just make sure you disable this option other wise you have to re download

It worked for me and I'm happy to he able to play darts daily, not playing their would be hard for me as i love it so much

hope this helps anyone who is reading this

see you around the site

lee
Theres a french section on forums so go there and speak english here ty.
hi
no here it's to alert them to moderate there is no specific language

malik :)
So Darts gets neglected just like TANX, great.
I was trying to play it recently but every time I get in there nobody is there.

Why don't they convert both games to HTML5 like they did all the others? I don't understand what the problem is. Seems like neglect and nothing more.

I mean, look at this old thread here > 
http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?nav=false&forum=2&thread=127156
 where the ''DEVELOPER'' stated all games would be converted. Seven years later TANX & DARTS are yet to be converted and look, they're both dead, big surprise!.

Honestly, should be done by now as this is massively disappointing in so many ways.
There are made rooms for non-english rooms for a reason, use them, Your post isnt related neither to a game, neither it is in english so stop doing that, you seriously got some Post vibe issues mate. Stop replying on tons of topics with 5-10 words useless words, its unreal.