« Back to All Topics
Tourneys
Posted in 
Curling
Tourneys
Posted in 
Curling
Tourneys
WHEN ARE FoD GOING TO MAKE SENSE OF THE SKINS TOURNEYS AND HAVE A SHOOT OUT FOR THE DRAWN GAMES
A 1 end skins tourney is plain stupid anyway. A drawn game carries over so make them 2 ends & 2 hour tourneys. They should make me or you the boss cos we’d make the necessary changes & shake the place up.
Well done on no spelling mistakes in your post mate, I think that deserves a 9th dot.
one or two end games are just dumb, 4 ends bare minimum

Agree that 1S should be abolished based on Jocks and Wullie's arguments. In theory if you tie from first game in a row to the end, you will still have 0 points, same if you loose all games... Especially 1s over 1 hour tournaments with more than 20/30 participants are ridiculous, considering too few matches and playing time, compared to the number of participants.
Valoisman I agree, I usually play a minimum of 6 ends but given that it’s a tourney & no time for 4 ends then it should be at least 2 ends. Personally I’d scrap the skins tourney altogether but some people like it but 1 end is just stupid.
Wullie somebody on high must have listened to you and awarded me God status. ))))
Pleased for you mate but get back in your box & don’t get over excited, you do know who the real God is & don’t you forget it.