« Back to All Topics
Wheres half the players gone?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
When i played on here between 2 and half and 5 years ago they was always 300 plus players on meaning at least 2 rooms were full.On my return i have noticed only 1 room is full and room 2 usually half full.So half as many players as before.Maybe people have worked it out.

Hold it Hold it

Im still The Leader!
I think problem is in FlyOrDie.
Artifical inteligence built in flyordie games preffer  players to win or lose . Anyone can beat everyone ! 
In real life rookie can't beat master in snooker for example. 
Numbers have been declining drastically recently, not just in Billiards, but all of the games.
I agree.  I'm always amused that there are 10+ rooms for 8ball alone, yet only 2 or 3 seem to be used.  
Hello, 

Certainly reasons, try to offer. I open in rubric " general " coz see also propose after. Regards 

in a real life game of snooker anyone that knows how to play can win.
doesn't matter if you are homeless or if you are the top ranked player in the world,if you know how to play and are a serious player you can win.

People do move on with their lifes you know have that ever occurred to you? Your talking about 5 years ago some people moved on to better things not everybody will stay, they will come and go from time to time.