« Back to All Topics
FTW VS XC 
Posted in 
Tanx
FTW VS XC 
Posted in 
Tanx
FTW VS XC 
Since your going around saying you guys were unbeaten il take great pleasure in wrecking you again.

get yourself active , get your players skills back and come fight Us.

Myself & Xt14 will wreck you in clan wars.

lets hear your excuses "Jackson".

If your unable to get xc back il be more then happy to close your mouth in a duel.

Note : calling yourself a legend on the forums does not earn you respect.

and for the record.
Minni was miles better then you ever were.

We will crush Xc anytime.

Bring it.

How cute, you made little XT names to throw out a challenge to players who haven't played in years. lmao fail...search the forums all day and see every post with FTW and XC in it with our victory. Sorry to say Jeff but unfortunately thats something you cant change...Flawless

And I don't have to get respect from calling myself a legend...search the forums and you will see the "respect" AND "legends" lists, most of whom I am on. Try again
XC Backs Down Resulting in FTW Being Victorious.
gg.
More like XC doesn't is never on tanx and has been away like almost every other legend has who gave up on the game. Nice try, got to try a little harder next time to make something believable.
> get yourself active , get your players skills back
> and come fight Us.

haha yeah lets just assemble people who have not played in years and demand them to dedicate time to regain skill for 1 callout. I wish it was that easy Jeff. I wish I alone had the time to play again regardless of clans and what not.

> We will crush Xc anytime.

1 thing friend.. You HAD your time. And they lost. 

7 yeas later and still upset about it lol. If you want to take the fact that we cannot play a game vs you as a defeat. If that helps you sleep at night knowing you claimed a victory over a dead clan than so be it. Xc loses lol. Oh and btw since Tank_Master and andddlay are also frequenting the forums recently, call out RRF and BFG also. That will give 2 more wins over Great clans who have not played in years. Congratulations :)

-NucleicAcid
Ftw had a chance to beat Xc, but they didn't
Ftw had a chance to beat Xs, but they didn't
Ftw had a chance to beat TrA, but they didn't
Ftw had a chance to beat Sr, but they didn't
Ftw had a chance to beat UKC, but they didn't
Ftw had a chance to beat bullets, but they didn't
Ftw had chance to beat Live Strong, but they didn't..

That was all the times I have been here and I have been here since 2003... PLus at those times, they were a lots and lots of players... Why ftw are talking now? I ll admit ftw is best clan in 2012 haha 
lol i come on the forums and see this, fact of the matter is, no one plays anymore, everyones moved on. people have college,kids, jobs to do. not everyone has the luxury of time to sit down and play this silly game anymore. For the record Xc was the best clan, if you werent here for it, deal with it.
Your opinion is obviously negative. We owned every clan you posted, maybe besides STRONG/SR because FTW was inactive in that time, so we didn't have a chance to play. Refresh you memory or don't lie. You guys played SFT then, and I will admit you won, but SR never played against FTW

Leader of the bullet clan was also a FTW member , he was taking parts in FTW games, so you are wrong again.  
Feel free to call any of your old clan members online brandon , and i will down them all.

Ftw owns all.

dont like what i say?

whats stopping you playing me? LOL.

come at me bro.

i have no problems with either of those 2 players acid , so dont waste your time trying to make me argue with them.

they aint the ones denying their losses.
you and your best buddy justin are.

anyway if your just gunna deny it non stop then i see no point in me continuing this argument.

we all know who would win nowadays anyway.

you might of been great back then.

but ftw has been here the entire time since 04.
clan hasent died.
unlike literally every other clan.
ftw is alive , and always has been.

note to brandon :

wheres your clans? LOL.

i dont see any of your clans standing here after all the years razor.

all i see is ftw.
ftw.
and more ftw.

yea.
pipe down kiddo.

Nice Pic of Acid owning you Jeff, now what were you saying again? Oh how FTW is the best clan now that no other active clan plays this game? Gotcha. Unfortunately FTW was never able to beat XC as well as provide any proof whatsoever for the outlandish claims you make. Yet a picture of Acid beating you on his other account, and documentation of XC beating FTW the day of the clan battle. Must be hard to brag so much yet looking at multiple posts of XC owning FTW. There isn't anything you can do about it anymore. I do find it funny though how I sign on for 1 day after 4 years, and already have an FTW member begging to join XC, and you know who I am talking about. Keep yapping kiddo, we can keep posting the proof.

Alex,
You do not owned every clan, your clan is just the last clan standing. You want a reward for that? That's fine with me. However Sr was very active and Ftw was very weak. My reasons is because Zeus was in SFT and we crush Sft. In fact, SFT beat ftws dozens time. SR were too good for FTW CLAN. Of course we were too good and too advance for ftw when Zeus was not in it. Ftw was strong at that time because of Zeus. Zeus was a whole lot better than Jeff and Alex, but hey that just my opinion. Just a honest opinion. Zeus was great player when he was in FTW.  Lot Ftws were there when they tried to stop me from the classic tourneys, I won 4 classic tourneys in row. NOTED IT WAS OVER 100 PEOPLE in all 4 classic tourneys.So where was Alex? Oh you were inactive, my bad..  

Jeff, why you got to post three times? That's kind of funny man. I ask my old members, but they too busy and basically move on. They not going to come back if tanx is already dead. Jeff, I am not arguing with you, I understand how you feel when tanx is dead. There's nobody to play with.. But you have to understand, ftw didn't own legend clans. Xc was a Legend clan, TrA was a legend clan, Sr was a legend clan, UPR was a legend clan, and I am sure many others. FTW has been losing until tanx died.. That's when Zeus joined ftw clan when there was not lot players on. He had no where to go. So you think your clan owns all because you last man standing? That's funny story lol. 
Razor, all your post is only a speculation lmao, Of course I wasn't active because no1 is here all the time, and everyone gets some pauses from this game. You never played FTW in SR, cause in that time most of them were inactive. I am sure we could win. You joined UAG and We whooped you. Later you tried to beat us as SŁ but you failed. Razor has obssesion about FTW? Maybe we were too hard for your skills, lol.
Nice Grammar razor lol.

Lol at calling your old clans "Legends" name 1 player from your old clans capable of being named a legend.

oh wait you cant..because they were just decent players like most players , neither of them were dominant.

as for sft beating ftw , thats a new one , as half of the sfts that played against sr in clan wars , were ftws , and sr got handled in most clan wars , mainly 3v3..

players like zeus , snake , maximo , matheus , vodkarules , ruthless sft "cody" handled sr in clan wars , thats something i remember , and incase your not to quick , 3 of those players were ftw's.

they went to sft to own your clan because you wouldnt fight ftw.
Lol @ you. Jeffey your so upset and I don't understand why. Every thread the past like 2-3 weeks has been a different issue you want to throw a temper tantrum in. All this started in a random thread you brought up Xc (which had nothing to do with the thread). And its all why? 

My friend, you were not even around back then. Perhaps you forgot? You have never seen Xc while we were active let alone any of our clan wars lol. We beat every active clan there was during those couple of years we played (and there were a lot of them). And a ridiculous amount of 1v1's, 2-2's, and 3-3's any players challenged us with. I don't know what you've heard but its wrong. Did we ever lose a clan war? No we did not. Perhaps you misunderstand that throughout those clan wars, it was indeed a "war". Not only 1 game. As Alex tried to argue that we lost a game vs some ftw. I don't doubt that happened (although I would love to see the ss). But in the grand scheme of it all we def had a winning record vs ftw easily more than 10-1. I try not to exaggerate but I would not even be surprised if it was more like 20-1. Basically a blow out. Do some basic math and figure out who won for yourself lol.

This thread you got so upset about: 
http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?forum=6&thread=30940&tstart=0&trange=15
 was simply just an end all be all to set all the drama straight. Yes we won, big woop.. Get over it.

This dumb callout for a clan and its members who no longer play are just that. Sure you would win right now. I wouldn't doubt some of our mental players like koolie or durion would not even remember how to shoot lol ;). I tried to get it across to you via example using that Minni story in 1 thread. And the rrf / bfg comment above. And you still don't get it. I guess if I could draw it in crayon then it may get through but i'm done for now.

-NucleicAcid
¤¤←xсиіија→¤¤ is here and im back. Twister was the best in this game...beat minni me and many others...we are still around XC MASTER pwned  all of you and you know it.
¤¤←xсиіија→¤¤ im back? now what?
¤¤←xсиіија→¤¤ also known as BATMAN is XC for life
¤¤←xсиіија→¤¤ true dat homie.......XC was vicious...only elite could get in not like you clans where u let anyone in.....
No xc ever owned me since i wasn't around back when they were all active , i lost a duel to nuc when i was still new , thats about it.
First of all XC MASTER is someone i never even played since i wasn't around when XC Was active , didn't buy a PC until march 08.
FTW  has 10 Members. most of them are older then me but no longer play , like FTW PEACE , fighter , murder , Shadow , Little Boy & The Xt Division which i revived with Little Boy to try & spice things up , it got us around 4 weeks of clan wars from Razor & his two clans , SFT & GOW but that didn't last , as they all quit due to arguing with each other , and the fact they couldn't even beat us.

There's a reason i called your clan out in the past months , and that reason being i wanted a real fight , not a fight with the newer players with less experience.

either way , its up to you whether or not you want conflict with me & my clan.

Just make sure you think about it before you start talking.

There's a good reason i'm the leader of my clan , unlike some of the previous leaders i can actually beat anyone in this game.

All the old players that came back , and played me over the years , i have beaten.

The only one that gave me a serious fight was Terremoto , one of the originators of COPA TANX.
I Made Azteca look like a cupcake in 2010 , but that's hardly a shock , since i did the same to almost everyone at that time.

I'm not as good as i was back then either , but i'm more reliable now.

TerminatorAzteca turned out to be a good guy , fun to play in flats i even played RS with him in the past.
Now hes a good friend of mine.

I got on fine with most old players except the arrogant ones like BROCK , come back thinking he still owns the game when infact he was awful , he didn't even know what backshooting was until i taught him & when i did , he just insulted me after taking my advice.All i did was try help the guy get good again.

Either way i haven't been playing much lately due to nobody good being online , best player iv seen in the past while is my clan member , Sam.
Who i saw last night.

It's good to see someone old that i never knew come back however , maybe you'l be that one guy that can give me something to play for.

Either way whatever you decide to do , understand that i don't dislike you or your clan , i just want someone to fight in-game.
I love competitive players , they are what made this game original ,unfortunately there aren't many left.

nowadays i just toy around with the so called top players , and they still struggle against me which is a dissapointment as if i made any effort i would be doing constant 10-3's on most of them.

The only good player left is Bryan.

I don't play anyone in this game unless i think they are capable of beating me.

I know Xc's were good so you might be a decent player , i don't know yet.

Just make sure you don't bad mouth my clan unless you can back your words up in a fight with me.

I clearly want a good fight , not an argument or a debate of the past , nowadays the past isn't of importance.

If your going to stick around be prepared to see how dead the game is lol.

Welcome back tho.

I will refrain from posting in here , i would rather talk in-game then wait half a day for fod to approve my post.

As i said ACID is XC , and you were beat. Point proven.
omg some guys still making drama on this game ahhahaha this it really funn , but i am glad to see some old friends atill around at leats cheking forums ....man it dont really matters who own who , guys its about get funn :D 

peace 

-->Zeus<--

if anyone need my service callme i wll be there guysss ( ftw dont take this words for you :p) sorry my english i try my best hahaahah
Listen Tevez , just login..that's all you need to do , il do the rest.

Just make sure you have good tank insurance first :3
"acid is xc you were beat?" Lol i wasn't beaten by any of your clan in the past 3 years , acid beat me when i was new , if he played me now i would pick him apart , he was never that good , according to Nitro.
In my opinion UpR / Xc were the best clans that have played Tanx, UpR back in the very early days of Tanx and then Xc from 06 - 09 or so. As far as i'm concerned since then Tanx has effectively been dead as far as competition goes.

When i was in STRONG / Sr we also went undefeated for long stretches of time, I honestly miss playing sometimes but it definately wouldn't be the same with so few players / teams.
SR lost to sft when they played Snake Matheus , Alex , Zeus & Maximo in a series of 3v3s

Wish kids would spend less time talking and more time playing..sigh.
NOBODY BEATS ME, WARRIOR IS THE BEST, ANYBODY WHO DIDNT PLAY TANX FOR 5 YEARS COME BACK AND I WILL BEAT U! I BEAT ALL NOOBS FROM EVERY SINGLE CLAN THAT EVER EXISTED I AM AMAZING. SOMETIMES I WILL OPENLY FLAME MODS ON FORUMS BUT WHEN THEY TALK TO ME I GET A BROWN NOSE ON THEM!!! OH BTW IM THE BEST DID I SAY THAT ALREADY, BUT IM RETIRING NEXT WEEK SO I GIVE SOME OTHER PEOPLE A GOOD CHANCE!

Lots of love,
Taterz - Non Tanx Player * Egomaniac Mock Artist.
Your joke was nearly as funny as the game you pathetically boast about :) Probably isn't a coincidence any good players left when you start to play. The attitude and arrogance is to a histerical scale, which is why I like to embrace its hilarity. 

Hugs and kisses (K)
Keep going and youl end up banned for harassment.

Sorry do I take up your spotlight too much (K)

Nah its just i can do without another version of scribbles following me around you know.
I predict you have harrassed more people on this forum in 1 week than all Flyordie users put together since the beginning...

If you can't take people mocking you, maybe you should look back at some of your ego-driven posts on these forums. I've seen you be helpful on the forums but when its about Tanx you make a fool of yourself. Take a chill pill. enjoy being the best. S0rt3d.
I wish i had a way to help everyone " less experienced " become good at the game..maybe then i wouldnt need to use the forums anytime i get bored or stressed out.

You have no idea how annoying it is watching a game you really enjoy fall apart over the space of 4 years.

i started 5 years ago and when i did it was so much better..so many clans, so many high rated players that if they still played i wouldn't be able to claim #1 without a ton of hard games.

I get first on the toplist without effort..yet i see people struggling to even get on it.

I wish i knew how to help them improve so the game could keep going instead of just die.

I can teach them and tell them how to play like me or some others, but none of them listen.

They tell me "i want to learn" but when i offer to help or instruct them they either ignore me or say ok later, then later becomes another month.

There is a few iv taught that became decent like but left due to nobody to fight.

I have left like 10 times for a period of like 2 weeks to a month depending on health, and everytime i leave and comeback its even worse.

Last time before i left there was 20-30 people daily , now theres like 10 , and all the ones i use to fight with are gone except some like King of kings/king of light.

These two arrogant kids formed a clan to fight me and wont even play me in a clan war because im the only active member of ftw, wouldn't accept a 1v2 incase they lost to me, if they lost 2v1 to me it would make them look terrible since i claimed i would beat them with or without help.

However i do intend on "rebuilding" ftw.

You can sit here talking trash to me if you want, il just ignore it and try make the game better by helping less experienced players.

Iv been doing it for months, maybe it will pay of eventually.

Next time you wanna argue or say something to or about me, find me in a game and say instead of the forums.
the last time i came onto tanx u was in the lobby but u was bigging yourself up to everyone with the normal egotism, i dont have time for that. I know you are the best active player, the other 10 active players know this aswell...

And although my tanx skills are embarrasing, i read your start up guides and they actually helped me a lot. So the problem isn't about you teaching people, truth of the matter is people don't want to dedicate their time to an outdated game like tanx when there is many better games out there. 

One day you should see out quitting the game because you shouldn't really waste anymore time and effort and enjoy other games like what ex players have probably done also.

I dont want a flame war over the forums believe it or not, but its harsh to see you talk to people the way u do sometimes when really, there isnt need to.

Over and out, have a nice day. 
Yeah but i already play other games, Soldier front, Warframe, black ops, Battlfield 3, but in the end i still miss this one that's why i stick around, i got so use to it, the friends in my clan i spent so long playing with, defending and having clan wars with, i kind of grew up playing the game since i was a kid when i started it 5 years ago.

I will eventually quit but no clue when.

Rather sad to read some posts like this, no wonder the game is totally dead now!

You would think with a community of 10-20 gamers there wouldn't be arguing as much.

Shame on you people!!!