the rooms the league uses
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
i have an ideal for fod to think about.
if you take the leagues that has a pool room here and add some things like one league per room. the head admin of the leagues have power over there room. and can mute or bounce trouble makers out of there roomonly and have the power to give there admins that power to do so. it will make the leagues and the people that play in the league more happy with no trouble makers in there room. if the league mess uses there power then there league is not able to have a room at fod. it is up to the head admin to pick them and make it a good place to play. if more people play in the leagues them more people will have more fun and the leagues will get bigger and fod will make more money from this so both will be happy. the mods can control room 1 and the league there room. if it is mess used then no more room for there league.and a new league can have there room. just an ideal 
that  a way to get the leagues up and running again and also a way to make some money for fod
I think it's agood idea mad to keep alot of the trouble makers out while in a tourney and would make it nicer for members to enjoy a game instead of gettiing cussed out all the time Thanks for the good idea hope they listen Luckyshooter5 supercue3 head admin 
I agree with you to max. that is a great idea.
less trouble more players  more money for fod.
EARNHARDT   supercue3 admin
lol also  memk admin  
sometimes i forget where i am.
Great idea max and i agree totally with you on this subject. I run LDS7 in room5 and have had no problems with other leages sharing the room til tonight ( July 31 )when someone had joined one of my tournys , who incidentally is an admin for another league. {3s league}
Now I nor any other staff member of LDS7 gives any other league grief or talks bad bout any other, nor will i ever in the future. Now this guy for 3s league blurts out in bold type for everyone to leave his room it was reserved for his league and he woud " let it slide " this time. I for one was very appauled at the actions of him, specially with him being an admin and all. He swears hes a MOD for FlyorDie but Im unsure. So in turn I agree 100% with max on this issue, it will make a much better place for league admins as well as members. Thank you for your time !
-Scincerely 7Dust (LDS7 Admin)
Mad this is a great ideal. Surprised someone hadnt come up with the ideal before. As a Head Admin of one of the few PRIVITE leagues, I have to say that we still have problems with lookers coming in and causing trouble with our members. Your ideal would help the leagues grow and more members would subscribe to FOD making then more money. WTG MAD. Hope FOD listens.

MEUCCI
Mad I agree with you 100% . This would be a nicer place for everyone to enjoy the games like it is meant to be. This is suppose to be fun and for our pleasure. But when people come in the room and start cussing you out , it takes away what these leagues and rooms are for. Thanx transam612  Admin supercue3
I just read the first three lines of what Mad-Max said and no it isn't a good idea. All the rooms belong to the players of FOD, not just for the leagues. There's only 5 rooms. If there were more I'd see your point but no BAD IDEA!
i hate the leagues people use liek when they come in ur game and pester u...i say just play pool :)[img=
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport-smiley-026.gif
]
you need to read it all not just 3 lines

ps if fod does not read these this is doing no good
Its perfect, just what we need for these little spammers. THey cant get away with it in room 1 thay cant get away with it in room 2 3 4 or 5 :) its great,

Edition Admin in Upa2 

http://www.myleague.com/upa2
max...great ideas. i totally agree with you.too many times ,during tourny play people come in just to harasse. If leagues had rooms where they could control better what goes on in there,it'd be great.Like you said, if the admin. of that room abuses the ability...then theyd lose their privilages...also a good idea. FOD would make more money, the leagues would be happier,better places to play, and it looks like a win/win situation to me.question is , would there be enough rooms to do that? Anyway, i think you have great ideas max....
information on game options is available here:

http://flyordie.com/reachus.html

attention should be directed to paragraph titled:

"What can you do with our games?"

as you all know.....nothing in life is free...
premium content or dedicated server options cost money...
hope this helps...

yes nothing is free thats why im payin to play here.but what im talking about will make money for fod and make it better for the leagues here at the same time.
Ouch Im hot, how is it possible to out witt anyone who steps in my presence. AM i that intelligent and good looking and generally superior to most people online here ? tell me
Don man this is what we mean by this, you are talking out of line or should i say "off topic"
We take our game serious and want it to be a better place for all kind.
Have a nice day Don and plz find another board to flame someone.
Thanks,
EARNHARDT
Supercue3 Admin,
MEMK Admin
I know and this isnt the board to do this on, we are trying to get something very helpful to admins abroad.
It is not directed at one league.
If your remarks  are not helpful then you are just wasteing space on a very important issue.
And i will ignor the comment on being American,
I am better than that to try and put down another country,
religion, race color or creed.
Again Have a nice day

EARNHARDT,
Supercue3 Admin,
MEMK Admin
wasting*
ignore*
colour* ( our language spell it our way and correctly ) 
colour?  any ways end of discussion with me Don.
Once again Have a nice day

EARNHARDT,
Supercue3 Admin,
MEMK Admin
Ok, I agree it is a very good idea, don't know how easy it will be to get running though.....
Most of us Admins are a civilised bunch....but not all.
As for 1 room for each league, too many leagues....difficult.
FlyorDie would also have to control that the admins are not abusing this power.
It would be cool to be able to boot trouble makers..there are enough of them.
FlyorDie would have to give Mod status to each Admin to do this.......whether this is possible for just Mod status in 1 room I don't know, they would also need to be in much closer contact with Myleague to see that nobody starts a league just to get this power then abuse it.....

Hope they at least think about it....

ж2σξзж 
i have talk to myleague about it and as far as people makin leagues they can not do any thing but they are going to see about makin a page again to show what league has what room so the new leagues cannot say anything. it does say when you make a new league to not make it unless you have a room to play and that room is not being used by another league. to look at the rooms for a few weeks or a month before you make a league to make sure you have a room to play and that room is not being used by another league. that is myleagues rules but the new leagues dont read that part of it .

and yes the admins have been saying good ideal because they are there and knows whats going on and the trouble the leagues have with trouble makers.

ty all mad-max memk head admin.