and last but not least PAKA
> The New Mike
> connect4men
> SoULJA BoY
> $exyBoy
> GoLdeN_KniGhT
> and last but not least PAKA

lol connect4men is paka and soulja boy is mike and he is golden knight 
there are players whaaay better than all of them u listed..
tons of better players than u listed my friend..
Socom you missed about 100 better players than these. So either you are blind, this is a joke or you were just bored :-P
All wrong...i can only that say all wrong ;)
1) eliten
2) loil
3) jops

After that i'm uncertain, but if i had to try and guess:

4) devilgirl?
5) bradspelaren?
6) timpan?
7) nameless?
8) me?
9) steeldragon?
10) ???
fstal, u forgot lynch..

Ive never seen u play, but ive heard 1.loil/eliten 2. jops. 3. you.. but wtf do i know.. :P
lol what crazy person told you this?  i donno i'm probably rusty, been doing a lot of things other than playing/practicing.

And yh i forgot lynch, but still i wouldn't know where he falls in there. It's been a while since i've seen how he plays. 

And I don't think metaldragon's played in a while so maybe he shouldn't be on there. If he didn't stop playing, he'd probably be #4.  And if jops didn't stop playing, he'd be #1.

Maybe someone can help me out with the list lol.  Everyone's so close so it's hard. 
cant remember.. just thought u were right up there, and i guess u probably are, just humble :)

all forget me lol..... plus socom made this post a long time ago... just someone brought it from the past...
no, forgetfulness isn't the reason ur not on there mike :P

but the beauty of this game is, the person who trains the most is the best, it's that simple because it's a simple game (it's not like that with chess).  If you start training like crazy, you'll be #1 and we'll have no choice but to admit it.  A couple months ago i'd have put myself #4, but without training i know i shifted down.  You have catching up to do in terms of training, since you started playing long after everyone i mentioned, and only played at flyordie.

Relf, u got me thinkin.  I wouldn't say i'm humble or proud, just objective. I guess more times than not, objective will be similar to humble. Ocasionally, objectivity is immodesty. But it's immodesty without pride.
fstal: I can break DevilGirl (hmph) - !!! 
lol newmike.. your not even close. 

4. Devilgirl? There are a lot of players which are much better than her,she plays good but not more, i remember breakin her 2 times in 4 games,when i can this i am sure you and the others on your top 10 can it with closed eyes :)
LOL actually I have gotten a lot better no joke... I am almost perfect on 4 than 7. I play other games for crying out loud!!! I play gomoku and I am a master, I play chess and I am a master. gomoku took me 150 games to become a master. Chess took me a lot longer!!! Connect 4 is not actually that hard depending what moves you play or if you have some weaknesses. But I would like to prove my str to all the good players out there cause its kinda boring going to FlyOrDie now and there is like no one good... heart-breaking at most... but we can play FlyOrDie or Kurnik doesn't matter. Please anyone accept my offer I want to be a nerd like you guys :-(
Devilgirl stopped playing about 9 months ago and she isn't going to get back, so now it isn't difficult anymore to break her. She used to be the best.
Yes, DevilGirl was really good player.;)
And stop telling everyone that I am the best or second best player. My skills are rusty.
You're still one of the best loil ;)
rusty or not.. u still got an understanding of this game that most of us dont have.. u still have one of the greatest anti-collections, u play styles i never seen others do. Give yourself some cred mate!
Should any devilplay players be on the list besides loil?  maybe DerEine?
and what about krunk? He plays very good as well...
The good players on devilplay (and before that on inetplay) were: Devilgirl, DerEine, me, krunk and oink (shishapower). A little behind then LockRay, Italia and huhuhuhu. But I haven't seen most of them for a long time and I don't think they are still playing.
huhuhuhu still plays here I think. At least, I think I have seen a similar name here on flyo.
u all 4got 1 very gd player which is Einstein.....
Einstein is Spyders, and yes he is very good too. Haven't seen him for quiet some time though

Ŧħē_ИāΜēĿē$$  

I saw spyders last day when i quit.:)