« Back to All Topics
cheating!!!
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
cheating!!!
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
cheating!!!
   black was on the table and my opponent led 33:27 so +7 and black on the table. However, he time out and I lost the game cause only 4 points for time out - 33:31 . I can`t send screen shot but I got it!!!!

Apparently there's nothing that can be done about it, and FOD obviously don't care enough to want this (or any) fault fixed.

Personally I know how you feel and think it's a joke that anyone does this, I don't see the point of it, it's lame, sad and it takes the fun out of the whole game.

I think that it should be 7 points for timing out on the black, for obvious reason like this one.

-Paralyzed-
I think it's a shame that FOD don't realise that this needs fixing, it isn't an 'ordinary' bug (Can't even call it a bug really, it's just a fault in the whole programming). It can be exploited EVERY time the opportunity arises, it's worse than the other bugs on the game that don't happen all the time in my opinion :|
Flyordie don't make these games.
yes this rule needs sorting badly

will it... no 

;)
Yeah, someone did that to me today!
Such a wimpy way of winning but seeing as Flyordie dont do anything about it we have to accept it...
Oh well.
>Flyordie don't make these games.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Solware do. Flyordie belongs to them, so these errors should be noticed by FlyOrDie, contact made with their programming department, or whichever part of Solware deal with these issues, and the bugs sorted ;)

Flyordie DO make these games. FOD is part of solware I believe they do not just host the games. Its allll down to Honvari or whatever hes called lol.
this has also happend to me a number of times and untill now did not realise how or why i lost the game if this is not cheating then i dont know what is :@
It cant be cheating because surely Flyordie know about this by now,
but they have not done anything about it, so it becomes part of the game.
FOD know about it but maybe it will be fixed whilst they are fixing other things, somehow I doubt it :p
just remember those people who do it,and either mute them or do the same to them ;)
Had it happen to me several times now its pathetic, I know its easy to mute someone when they do it, but there would hardly be anyone left to play lol!

Maj :p