« Back to All Topics
Nub storage
Nub storage
Nub storage
So obviously the people with nubs stored on the market have a ton on there.  Can anyone free up some slots so that others with 1k+ nubs can post some too? Thanks

Pyratic
Never mind issue solved....  You sell 300 Magic Nubs to the store. Moments later clearing more storage for other players...
You buy 52 magic nubs for 1,000 silvers each, totalling 52,000 silvers.
You buy 12 magic nubs for 1,000 silvers each, totalling 12,000 silvers.
You buy 20 magic nubs for 1,000 silvers each, totalling 20,000 silvers.
You buy 167 magic nubs for 1,000 silvers each, totalling 167,000 silvers.
You buy 19 magic nubs for 1,000 silvers each, totalling 19,000 silvers.
You buy 148 magic nubs for 1,000 silvers each, totalling 148,000 silvers.
You buy 7 magic nubs for 1,000 silvers each, totalling 7,000 silvers.

Hated to do that but if you dont have a ton to put up dont put any up at all.

Pyratic
Housecleaning is done. After 45 minutes, 4k clicks and 21-22 million silvers nub storage is totally free on TA and all except one slot free on larki.  1,000 (qty. for sale: 21619)<no limit>
I advise against bumping the market as i can garuntee that i do not have that kind of storage on the charecter that has all the nubs.  As it wont hurt me financially it would only hurt the development of TA.  Also as a result of this i would like to put fourth a rule.  If your not storeing at a minimum of 250 nubs on the market for sale or other, DO NOT PUT THEM ON THE MARKET.  I actually found about 4 or 5 times where only one nub was up on the market before i moved to the next account to buy them out. That is just annoying!

Pyratic
But arn't we short of nubs in the great plan of things, it seems a pity when to sell them if in the end we will have buildings uncompleted due to a shortage.
Nubs at 1000 can't be bumped.

We're only short of nubs if a massive building shows up.  If this happens and we truely don't have the nubs to build it, I think we need to be talking about the obvious game design flaw, rather than our failure to work together towards a hypothetical goal.

Sandy
Well Juicy you said it... Its a bad idea to sell nubs to the store... But when i cleared both markets i saw plenty of players with 1-50 nubs being stored. and when i have well over 500 that id like to throw up that makes me mad.

Like Sandy said, unless theres some huge building that we havent found yet we will be fine.

Pyratic
I guess I have to confess, some of those nubs was mine.  My charaters are not able to carry as much as other players here , so I store my nubs in the TA market until I accumilate enough to build a load of building blocks.  If I only had a house on TA to store them!!!  The seven players that lost their nubs so that the great and powerful Oz could have a place in the market should be thankful that his wrath was only directed at the market.
Forgive us, the meek and weak, for incurring your scorn.
>My charaters are not able to carry as much as other players here , so I store my nubs in the TA market until I accumilate enough to build a load of building blocks. If I only had a house on TA to store them!!!
let's see... if you can only hold 50 nubs in your pack, that means you would only have 15kg of space... which would only allow using 15 nubs (for 15 stones).  if you could only hold 200 nubs in your pack, that's 60kg of free space, for 60 stones.  basically, what i'm getting at is that any time you have a full pack, you have more than enough for a trip of building stones.  and if you die without a full pack, you can store your nubs at home instead of bringing them back to TA... or just build without a full pack.

>The seven players that lost their nubs so that the great and powerful Oz could have a place in the market should be thankful that his wrath was only directed at the market.
>Forgive us, the meek and weak, for incurring your scorn.
it's not that some people lose their nubs and others are more powerful... it's just that if there are only so many slots, we either have to continually be buying them out to keep it under 20 slots (so that people are always able to put some on), or else if people are going to have 20 nubs while others have 500 at a time, it makes sense that we have more available to builders by keeping larger groups of nubs on the market.

of course, i can't force any of this, and neither can others.  but probably by christmas or so, we won't have to worry about it anymore, because all indications i've seen seem to point to the fact that there are no buildings after we finish this one and the teleport gate (which is under the next square to the east in the north end of the island).

--jason
As long as you re-list them nothing is lost. I dislike the player that buys from the market and sells to the store at 50%. No matter what the reason a person should buy and re-list the item if they are trying to free up a slot of corner the market. That way you're using money you had to earn to make a move in the game. 
i prefer relisting (at 50%) to selling at the store.  the one problem comes when there are 20k items on the next slot on the market, and you don't have any of the remaining 19 slots and can't find anyone else with any either.  then you've got no choice but to sell them all if you want a slot, since you can't relist on a full-slotted market.
--jason
Listen, The only reason i sold 300 nubs to the store was so that i could create a slot to store on the market.  I had 400 nubs in my house i took everything from my house except those and posted on the market for storage leaving my house about 350kg (minus what 400 nubs is).  Then i took a bunch of money out and started buying. When my house and pack were full and a slot was still not available i resorted to selling to the store.  Again it was only 300 nubs.  If you didnt notice i relisted all the nubs i thereafter moved to one slot on one market for 50%.

Pyratic
I did notice Pyra...I wasnt talking about you...and Gen is cracking me up.