« Back to All Topics
photo
Posted in 
Chess
photo
Posted in 
Chess
photo
why I am not allowed to put here a photo, in the visuality of all the members, to make myself clear what realy means a match lost due to a program? It would be very easy! 90 % of them are using one! I already reported a player Xxxxxx, for using a program to cheat, as they never win. I sent the report, and I wait for the answer, as it's so obvious that there is not human brain. Here, is full of paralel individuals that are having fun by cheating continuously...
Edited by John Stewart
Hello enki6,
how can you be so sure that they are cheating. There are many good players here.

Best regards,
John
Edited by John Stewart
You answer with a few words, to a long message like mine? How can I be sure? Are you kidding me?  The question was, why you don't make an option on forum, to let us to post the photo, screen shot, that contains the position when exactely the defeated player thinks it was a program. As far as I unterstand, you don't even bother yourself to check that. And, NO! There are alot of thieves here, not good players. I play chess since my early years of life! Nobody can teach me when is a program! Are you checking the complaints anyway? As you sound like you don't care...
Hello enki6,
The forum is not the right place to report or accuse a player.
In order to assess the situation properly and take necessary actions, the moderation team requires an immediate report of each occurring incident. To report a player please use this link, as long as you don't have at least 3 dots on your dice: 
https://games.flyordie.com/s/reportAbuse.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en
 . You can add a screenshot as well.

If you're not familiar with FlyOrDie's Rules, please follow this link. 
https://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html

Kind regards,
John
Edited by John Stewart
Mr John Stewart, I know how to be polite, and suits me. But, as a principals way, you ask me how do I know when someone is using a program? You, eliminate me from among people with the ability to think? I am cheated 7-8 times out of 10, but how do I know? It is very simple: in less than 14 to 18 moves, the position of the table looks like stand no chance to play  more than 3-4 moves. Most of the times, they don't even bother to develop the pieces, as they already win. There are so many, even with gray color... Why they have gray colour? Because , there are many others with terrible powerful engine programs... They will never complain as I do, because they are having no clue what chess is... Take a very good player next to you, and put him to play with anyone...You will see exactely what I mean...
Hello enki6,
I'm not denying you the ability to think, but I hope that you also have faith in my ability to think! 

What you describe does not provide any evidence that someone is using a program, because good chess players have the ability to develop their pieces very quickly and by thinking many moves ahead. 
I also play chess on FlyOrDie and I have been playing chess since I was 14 years old. So I don't require a skilled player to show me what you mean, enki6. 
if there were really 90% of cheaters - nobody would want to play here anymore. But we have 2000+ chess players on FlyOrDie. Many of them for 15, 20 and more years.

Last but not least: FlyOrDie uses a system - including analysis of client computing environment - to detect suspected program use, which will be indicated on the concerned player's info screen with a small icon.

Best regards,
John
Mr John Stewart, your provided button ''silence'' is zero. Anyway, I think you already know that. And about you, I think you don't give a tiny emotion about who is using or not  a program. I belive, none of you checks any complaint about programs. I belive none of you don't care at all. I repeat: take a very , but really very good player next to you, and put him to play against anyone. As I told you, at least 90% are using programs, and more that that, you are just saying(!) you have that non-sense thing to detect programs. No, you don't have, and you don't even want one...! All of you don't care. And you know what? I also belive that all of you get very good money by being non intrested of anything. More players, more money. So what if 90 % are cheating (at least) if your accounts get quickly obese?!?... So, in my clear vision, all of you care only about easy money...If I only imagine about all of you to have, a an important position in society, it would be much worse. Looks like to stand tall, is so damn impossible. No conscience, no good will, no tiny help, no integrity! Just propagandistic childish non intrested answers...
Hi,

We completely understand how frustrating it can be to play against programs, but we kindly ask that we all maintain a certain level of decorum. Thank you for your understanding! 

Accusations without supporting evidence do not promote proper interaction with one another. It's important to remember that all moderator work is based on voluntary activity and should be respected as such.

We do want to acknowledge that there is no 100% secure system to identify ALL program users. It's difficult to determine the exact percentage of players using program assistance, so it's best to avoid making assumptions. 

In the game of chess alone, there are between 1500-2500 players out and about every hour, so it's not feasible to examine every single game. We kindly ask you to keep this in mind.

Regards
❤️