petition to ban urindangr from fod
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
hey all,

i would like to see who else agrees  here marty as you all know "urindangr" has been coming on and causing drama every day with somebody. Its suppose to be a family fun game site for all ages.

with me for example as soon as i log in i have marty stalking me following me around with the intention tosay something rude or nasty. he can never just be happy or say hello or good morning. all he does is come on and post forum posts to make trouble and stir lies which of course then brings panic to all the new and regular players.

i am trying to be as nice as i can to him even though i wish i could just be honest and say go away you wally... if he cant grow up and become more mature he shouldnt be allowed on flyordie he can lose the company lots of players with his negative personality.

nobody wants to come on to argue with someone from the other side of the world. we come on fod to pass time and to have a laugh and a chat to some of our friends we have met on flyordie over the years. all he does it comes on and ruins the enjoyment of  the games. you can ask lasgo, mike, lets tango, robert, tommy and literally anybody on fod they will all agree.

i believe marty shuld be blocked from using the site or at least a permanent demerit point so he cant post insults on forums or chat to anybody who doesnt want to talk to him..  thats why i request this post go straight to the top. and hope jozsef or daniel can investigate this player to see what i mean.

just look through his whole chat history i can guarentee its 90% abuse or harassing someone with his impolite "come down sally" personality and he has no respect for this site whats so ever.. its a game site its meant to be for having fun not to argue with people i wish marty would see that and respect the site and its users... if all he wants to do is abuse or insult then i suggest he goes and plays "habbo hotel" or "runescape" or something that way he can slay some dragons while insulting and get this his "attention needing" problem looked into and helped.. as he definately wont go to psychiatrist. ive even offered to pay for his psychiatrist sessions but he has no interest what so ever in ever growing up or learning respect and mannors

thanks who ever else agrees with me post here to or like my post. i think enough is enough for marty its a game relax have fun.....
😢
a) Just block him;
b) Talk about drama... ;)
😢
agreed bro.. but look at the bigger picture.. he always starts on someone. if not me then someone else. this post is for everybody on flyordie who marty is being impolite to.
🙃
😮
can you stop using program safeball Marko that would also be great for flyordie.
❤️
🙃
?
ive never played tanx? and i dont use multiple nicks just this one.. 

your being paranoid i think.. also need  i say more? just look at his reply you cant get much more proof then that..

also igot no idea what you on about with all this "hacking" i have more important things to do then to waste my time sitting on fod trying to exploit it? also not to sure you you classify me as a hacker i wouldnt even know where to begin lol.

pretty sure u dreamed it and thought it was real..until you have any evidence of anything thn plz dont reply with insults. just because you say you have seen something doesnt mean everybody should just believe u like ur the most trust worthy person in world cuz ur not. far from it tbh like realy far. 

so if u havent got any proof to show stop starting rumors about me and keep your paranoia to youself.. some where in the world right now uve just made 15 children cry with your negative sally attitude here..
😢
Can confirm this guy isn't a TANX player. Never heard of anyone by this name play it and I've played it since 2008. 
I also know who's bumping all those old threads, upvoting them and then communicating with himself across a hilarious amount of accounts in TANX and it's not this guy. It's an old friend of mine who happens to be part of my old FTW clan from TANX who I think does it to make that Forum seem active despite it being dead since about 2014-2015 just to attmpet to attract some old faces or something. Either way, it's defo not this guy. it's a friend of mine called Danny from Holland. I'm actually amazed he's still doing it to be honest xD.
🙃
😢
I wouldnt play FOD on a solo name anyone since Month List excists. Thanks for backing me up as im frustrated about all the badmouth on this site about people flaming other people banned for rarely any good reason as if someones point accuse your score, as its logical that if someone else rank is high its even benefitional to beat them, i see no reason why people hate rather than being bored playing the bad guy with the iron ban phist. Let people play the game dangr and you know how to leave this website ;)
😢
yep 100% this sites here for fun.. its here to pass time and sure if there are these soo called path programs (which ive never seen proof there is) then simply dont play the people... dont play them and complain later from losing.. cuz i can promise they wont complain if they win.
😢
tyvm jeff my darling friend. feel free to come down under where we will put a shrimp on the barbie and have a beer while dancing the night away in circles around a bon fire looking like fools 👀. 😃🤑
🙃
😢
Still waiting for that Mac book fam.. or should i say.. MackoBook..LOL.:D