Hi, i wonder if any one can help me. I was told to rotate the screen or something because i downloaded pc version and it was upside down. That is fine now, and everything is working ok. But when i go back to normal web version of flyordie the balls, players names, tables and everything are smaller as if something on my com has gone down a size. I tried changing the settings back to how how they were, but nothing has changed. Also now on web version not only is everything smaller when u hit a shot, the balls get stuck and slow down. I dont no hardly anything about coms so any help would be appreciated. I`ve also tried changing the screen resoultion, but nothing has made flyordie go back to how i had it. If any one knows how i can make the page bigger or what ever needs to be done, please let me know.

