« Back to All Topics
Easy Screencapture
Posted in 
General
Easy Screencapture
Posted in 
General
Easy Screencapture
Easy way to capture a screen shot (ss) with windows. First tap prt scr key just right of backspace key, this captures screen to windows clipboard, then go to start menu, programs, accessories,open "paint" program, then go up to top left of window open "edit" then click paste. Your screen capture will paste into paint, then open "file" save as (name file) remember where it saves to, documents is probably easiest to find. To send, open e-mail, click "attach file" then find screen shot you wish to send, click open, file is attached to e-mail. Then address e-mail to moderator@flyordie.com
the offending player is reported.
:D   If you press     alt  +   prt/srcn  it will capture the active window only ;)
Hi me I meter a bond or download logisielle of false screen but it can that zztop says to me yes
Heiled what I can do has prone for you Bye + 
Suggestion:

How about putting in a SS button in the game screen? It has the all in one function right there. The button once pressed would take the screencapture and send it to the moderator address. And before it sends it you must type in a reason for this screenshot in the message box that opens up underneath the button.

Some online games have this feature, it is called a Report Button.