« Back to All Topics
bloodyinluv!!! :D:D:D:D
Posted in 
Off-topic
bloodyinluv!!! :D:D:D:D
Posted in 
Off-topic
WITH U, MAN!!!

Bloody:  O Chillo, o chillo! Wherefore art thou Chillo?
Deny thy country and refuse thy heritage;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be an American.

Ye, she wrote this to u.
ummmm since wen did sumbody ask me if they could do this? its kinda funny. but im shocked to find it up here. chillo i didnt write that. i wrote sumthin better. lol
i would never give my country up just because a guy comes into the picture. 
it was romeo and juliet, called a joke
no dip sherlock holmes. i kno its a joke. sheesh. 
the pic above is really nice, yea?  but cud it be me and bloody?  :)
lol. the chic looks nowhere like me. im more german (or so my friends claim) looking. lol.
hmmmm chillo can i ask u sumthin? y do u like me?
HAHA, I WAS GOING TO ASK THAT ;)

Joking :p
he wants your lovely voluptuous body in his big fat greasy arms
:p[img=
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/gothic_black20/kiss.jpg
] :p a kiss on a dark night so u cannot tell the looks of the persons :)
first of all the chick looks NOWHERE like me. except that shes a swimmer. second of all, as long as ur hot and nice is wen ill go out. and third, i dont think chillo looks anywhere like that. and vlad ur right, on the kissing in the dark thing, but sum guy did that to me and i slapped him. 
lol it happend to me once .....i been slaped  on the face  because i kissed her :p  lol i wasss drunk :) :D
Vlad, he funny thing is... it's worth it when you are drunk for the times you don't get slapped ;)
and vlad ur right, on the kissing in the dark thing, but sum guy did that to me and i slapped him. 

at a party? :)
or better yet u get her drunk and be kissed :);P
:|   guys, y u doin that?
Im very very disappointed of!!
Bloody, I like you, cuz u r an interesting and nice person.
I enjoy the contact with...
duno more.........u r worried?
c'mon chillo chill :P whe r just having fun m8
so i take it u got hairy pits nd legs? bloody? and a beard :O got a deeper voice than me 2 :)
Maybe this thread should just fade away...
no tactical..similar to u, i do look like a grl considering the fact that i am a grl, and no i shave more than ur gf probably ever will. if im correct u like to get hair removed by wax. now we're even.
sorry I was talking to vlad :p
ok i thought other thoughts for a moment.
well obvious u shave more than my gf, because u ave a beard which will need shavin evryday if u EVER want to look like a woman, which will be quite hard, now were not even :)
ooohh. u know wat im not gonna stoop down to ur patheitc level so i have no insult to give u. ive had enuf.
i use to have a beard and it made me look about 40.i just grew my moustache back but i shave my face like everyday but ive met a few aboriginal gilrs with moustaches and beards looks gross
here be a pic of the world record for longest female beard....
[img=
http://ravendon.freeshell.org/pics/longestfemalebeard.jpg
]

maybe a genetic mutation. She should have laser surgery on that to remove the hair permanently.....
one more.....

[img=
http://www.themakeupgallery.info/image/weird/beard/carnivaledc3.jpg
]

i hear that hairy women usually suffer from genetic disease acaused by too much androgen...i know its serious but at least they should have it shaved or lasered.

they could save themselves the ridicule.

Which one was BWG? Maybe she should take up golf, as the beard would slow her down in the pool :p
goon, that's just pathetic :p