Mission 49...
Mission 49...
Congratulations!
 You are a brave guy!
You collect your reward: 
 silvers and 
an imp's mushroom

experience points earned!
You need 31 224 370 more experience points for the next level!

No missions available right now!

Woot Woot!!!
All missions mapped and now gonna be put onto the site asap! Look for em next week :)

www.larkinorguide.com

Pyratic

Hmm now for Atlantis Pub Mission...
WTG Pyro, but even if you map all pub and king missions, you still have to help getting Mozilla to run with showing the keys in missions:D,just a little reminder.

TC
How can I forget such a thing, TC?  The non-standardized browser has been 
THE
 thorn in my side ever since I started writing websites over 10 years ago.

Frankly, I don't care if it's Microsoft or whomever, I just want someone to dominate the software world to the point where the other companies just give up.  Programmers world-wide would rejoice.  "if it's this browser do this, if it's that one do that, etc"... that stuff takes all the fun out of being a website developer.

Rant over.  I'll get to it one day soon, but you can't blame me for not prioritizing it higher... the usage logs clearly show it's only a problem for fewer than 10% of the website users.

Sandy
BTW, if anyone here is a CSS compatability wizard (which I clearly am not!), please feel free to have a look and let me know if you find anything that might solve this problem!

Heh!

Sandy
> you still have to help getting Mozilla to run with showing the keys in missions

After 4-5 hours of tweaks, everything on my site should be working perfectly with Mozilla now.  It was easier than I thought, but I suppose I shouldn't speak too soon... please let me know if you find anything I missed.

Sandy

I can see all the keys on the missions and everything is perfect! Thanks alot Sandy for getting the maps to show the keys,I was getting kinda tired of switching between IE and Firefox :s.