« Back to All Topics
More Privacy Required
Posted in 
Billiards
More Privacy Required
Posted in 
Billiards
More Privacy Required

I want to offer the following idea for players who just want to play this game in peace without being constantly watched by 5 players / guests as well as not being disturbed with stupid comments during the game.

I am herewith requesting the authorities to consider the idea of etablishing some privacy rooms which cannot be entered by any one else, except a moderator.

What you guys think of such proposal ?

The never ending harrassments must come to an end.
Such rooms already exist, but only within Larkinor. The other rooms do not have this facility owing to the different nature of larkinor compared to other games.

Thanks Veriac !

what means Larkinor ?
it wud judt encourage cheating :(
wonder what else it would encourage
Well he did say moderators were allowed to access the rooms to control cheating unless u2 guys think the moderators time is better spent on watching silly chat going on in the lobby ? Neither of u2 players play much on this site and are quite new to the game so i think both ur comments are quite negative.
I would imagine that most of the cheating dealt with by the mod team is reported to them. The idea of a private room is not a good idea imho, but maybe a compromise would be if guests are still allowed to watch, but are not seen or allowed to chat.
Beppe, do u play the game enough to notice that guests can't chat in the first place?
Tobo, fair point your making, the only thing is, players (and especially subscribers) should be able to have as much freedom as they like. As Beppe also said before, most cheating that may occur would most likely be reported to moderators. Anyway, what do you mean by cheating?
I used the word "guest" to mean someone who is not playing. Cheating would be defined in this case as point banking. I don't spell out these details lister as most people usually understand what I am saying (note, that doesn't mean agree with).