« Back to All Topics
Tourney?
Posted in 
Checkers
Tourney?
Posted in 
Checkers
Tourney?
Lol since most ppl aren't subscribed (including me).. we can't have a tourney that could declare who's the best/2nd/3rd best etc..

So i thought we could make our own tourney.. by ppl signing up, right here on the forums :s

and either have an elimination tourney, or if enough ppl.. then have like a league which i could keep up-2-date.

And maybe have a rule that u've 2 have points atleast 150+, and if u drop below than u r out.. and out 4 good.
Or something like that..what are ur opinion guys/an'gals.
Any feedbacks/comments/ideas? 
I will join up but the tourney should be like a single elimination and people with 100 points and over. Maybe 20 man and have a layout of who plays and and stuff like that.
Yes that's not a bad idea.. but there are lots of ppl 100+.. so we might aswell start a league instead.

In addition, there WILL be a 'beginner's tourney/league' aswell. Either from 0-100 or 0-150, depending on the regular tourney which should start from 100+ or 150+.
Yes good idea , if that were to happen i would almost certainly join in on the action

can i be an exception to the 150+

because i am not gonna be that high maybe, i will try to reach the 200's though soon
Yeah if I got a 150+ i would join the tournament
After getting enough ppl, and having the rules set.. i'll give a 'sign-up' period.. maybe like 1 week?
You'll have to give ur name u r gonna participate with, and the current rating. (prolly no exceptions.. so get ur points now lol)
wut about a 500+ one:p:p  ;) ;)  B-)
a tourny in the forums?
u sure about that?
maybe FlyOrDie wont allow it(although i think its a good idea).

lol and good day to alll
mauybe i cud join. im over 200's :)
                  WD40
>a tourny in the forums?
>u sure about that?
>maybe FlyOrDie wont allow it(although i think its a >good idea).

>lol and good day to alll

Well, they apparently don't mind because a moderator/admin has to allow the postings to be up.

Anyways, sure I'll join. I'm headed toward the 300 mark now lol.
If the tourney begin. I'm in with 420 point's

Latest posts of this topic are from 2007's February.:o I want to know where has this topic reached to? Are there any tournaments right now? When there are, i want to know how can i join. When there are not any tournaments, then i want to know DO THEY EVEN COME???
No tournament, it died. If you would like to make a new thread and host it more organized, we could.