« Back to All Topics
Tourney?
Tourney?
Tourney?
Lol since most ppl aren't subscribed (including me).. we can't have a tourney that could declare who's the best/2nd/3rd best etc..

So i thought we could make our own tourney.. by ppl signing up, right here on the forums :s

and either have an elimination tourney, or if enough ppl.. then have like a league which i could keep up-2-date.

And maybe have a rule that u've 2 have points atleast 150+, and if u drop below than u r out.. and out 4 good.
Or something like that..what are ur opinion guys/an'gals.
Any feedbacks/comments/ideas? 
i think the idea of a tourny is great but we would need to sort out dates when people would play eachother and maybe make a table of some sort 4 example ther r 4 peps to a table they all play each other and the one who loses the most is out and so on until we have 4 players left then we have the quarter finales

thise would be hard to organise but if u get everyone to play i reckone it could be done
from ur futer demise evil communist
Hello everybody this is the Tanx Drill Instructor, my job in Tanx is to explain the game to the new players and help any older players with anything I can.

But recently I have taken a likeing to Reversi and decided to make what you have all been waiting for a Tournament.

The Tournament is run on a Myleague ladder so first you will need to join the league before you can join the tournament.

http://www.myleague.com/fod_reversi

The Tournament will start next Sunday and will run maybe a week or 2 untill all the games are done. Players will be allowed a reasonable amount of time to finish their games.

The tournament will be 1 game each matchup and here is the link...

http://cgi6.igl.net/tourney/fod_reversi/1825157/

I hope to see you all on Sunday or Monday ect.......
sounds good but what about the times and who do we play first im commfused can u make this a bit easyer
On Sunday I will close the Tournament so nobody else can enter and I will post the first round.

You can then email them or post in here what times you can play.

Then the loser reports his/her loss on the tournament page or you just tell me and I can do it for them.
Hey DRILL,

I'm helping you make your page look fancy :p here my first attempt, did you get my email?

http://www.freewebs.com/fod_reversi/lr.html
 < My first crack at the page. But the chat room is not working at the momment.. Will soon though.

AT
how many people do we need at least 4 the reversi tourny we only have 5 so far seams people r commfused and dont know they have to join the site before they can enter in the tourny
Well we only 
need
 4 players but the more the better.

The first Tournament is a double elimination style but the next ones I will switch it up so we have Best Of 3's and round robin formats.

Right now I would like you guys to meet the new Admin in charge of HTML AlwayzTanked and my new HTD (Head Tournament Director) Snipe
 :p
:|

My emails not working so I geuss you have to wait for my HTD application.
i tried two times to sign up
both attempts lost server (i don't know why) right before i fill out info to get bux
can you delete both names for me? because i never put in the activation code to complete it, but the names are on the ladder
name:
a-liht
A_LIHT
4 the tourny how do we know who to play
When Drill Instructor closes check-in, (if he ever does x-|) there will be a link on the tournament page saying "standings". Click on that and you will be able to see who you play.;)
Yes Evil you need to check in first.
What's going on, why isn't check-in closed yet? :|
i think we need more people to join thats why there not closed

anyway so when people stop joining up 4 the tourny ther will be a link showing the standings ok so im not late 4 anything yet cool

wow i was looking at the forms (just now)  it seems that there arnt any new topics on for reversi ive just started playing this game again after 1 year after not playing and i realise how much of a disaster the reversi tournament was and how all the good players have left the game (due 2 cheating) when i came onto reversi a year ago i knew all the the people on (not in persone but they were people who also came on all the time to play reversi) i think cheating (with computer programes) has made many people leave reversi and has gotten out of hand 

well just thought i would post my thoughts