Forever.England plz respond
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Dear Forever.England,
                     I have tried many times but have failed to log onto FOD games i have tried many a time.The screen just goes white and nothing happens!What should i do friend??
Yours
-BFG-Death
you can subscriber other ways besides usein a Cc paypal for 1
Not that i understood anything BFG death was saying 
yeah i agree with BFG Death ... but i think they will spend it in europe ... reason being i paid for europe radio on real arcade and i have never brought anything off of real arcade. New credit card arrived yesterday. I mean europe radio, what tha , is it any good ?

I meant was when you subscribe do you have to give credit card details?because i dont want to give my number because they could go around U.S.A and spend my money!
Yours
-BFG-Death
(Tanx Player)
ok thank you but i dont like giving credit card details because they could go of and use my number take money out my bank account and stuff you know
Yours
-BFG-Death
P.S:thank you for info
Hi -BFG-Death,
Yes as Forever and TANK said do check your firewall and if you have Pop-up Stopper and the window can't open gold down "Ctrl" then click it while still holding that button. But if you don't have pop-up stopper maybe use 
http://www.solware.com
 or Try refreshing the homepage of FlyOrDie or Solware Lt.. And if your a Subscriber try using the PC version.

Good luck.. i hope some of that info helps.

AT
hey Death lile TANK said check your firewall
also make sure you dont have your pop up stopper if u have one also as tank said there are other ways to get in to fod......unfortunatly i dont have any links handy

Goodluck
Try accesing the site from another link or website ...also try checking your firewall to see if it has blocked anything on flyordie