« Back to All Topics
Tanx...
Posted in 
Tanx
Tanx...
Posted in 
Tanx
Tanx...
hi friends of the FlyOrDie games! I wanted to know because moderator "M.A.S.H.4077" banished Ðoidao_Unido and Ðark_unido??because we were us 2x1?
but and 2 friends who also too??why moderator "M.A.S.H.4077" I say q went to banish for 72 hours and not banished they?is it the discrimination?because the 2 are army members?

but and later that I entered with ╞▒╡Ðøîðåø╞▒╡ , PĿΛЙEŦ ЙEМP and FlyOrDie.™.but moderator "M.A.S.H.4077" banished me speaking that I violated the rules "Reason:5.5" but because only I?much person with 2 nick in FlyOrDie games!!please you wanted q friends of the FlyOrDie games look this "right" since I was banished why I didn't banish the rest that also violates the rules?...  
sorry i dont speak ENGLISH very well 
basically what Doidao is trying to say is he feels he is being discriminated against cause he was teaming on someone(probably banking of a noob) also his other nics were banned when he came back in (probably trying to bank again) so he feels Mash was out of hand. 
That about sums it up Mex. And the first 2 he is refering to was told about unsportsmen like conduct and this player was in the game at the time to see that. But not 20 minuts later he goes to do the same thing. Well i told him about it and he just gave me a hard time so him and his friend got a bann. END OF STORY !!!
Way to go MASH  .  keep up the good work , running the cheaters out .
so its not called tactics then:)
i think mash is right i hate ppl who act like that so good for mash keep it up