« Back to All Topics
Accusing others of cheating
Posted in 
Chess
Posted in 
Chess
I want to ask about other players accusing me of cheating(using program for assistance) in 1min bullet room and tournaments. I don't mind if they report me and let investigation to moderators. But constantly having to deal with hate and accusations just becouse i am a good player is really frustrating. Just want to know if that is against flyordie policy and can i do something about that or i just have to accept that?
Edited by Ivan94
Best to mute these people in future.
Ok i understand that is an option , but still it is frustrating for real . No one want's to play against me bcs everyone is suspiciouse which i can understand to be honest since there are really many bots that are just crushing legit players. 

It would be fine if people knew who uses program since it is allowed on your site, but people don't report that they are using assistance. Takeing other player points(including myself) trying hard to reach 1st at leaderboard just to lose 2-3 games from a bot rated 500-600 and lose 70-100 points which i would be able to avoid if there was some better concept of the whole site.

I don't know if you have the tools to make changes so everyone could be happy , i am just trying to point out some problems, it would be nice to know who is using assistance so other legit players can avoid playing against them, but there is not really many that use assistance that are haveing a mark. .Most of them don't actually. 

Thanks for takeing the time for "my case" in any case.  Hope in the future you can do something about this problems since i really enjoy this websites 1minute chess concept .
FlyOrDie members have the right to know if they are playing against a computer.  Therefore FlyOrDie uses a system - including analysis of client computing environment - to detect suspected program use, which will be indicated on the concerned player's info screen with a small icon.

We also rely on players declaring in their player settings if they are using assistance while playing.  Using any kind of assistance without declaration is considered extremely unsportsmanlike with appropriate sanctions.  

Try to have fun in the games you are playing and hopefully the rest will sort itself out in the meantime.
Thanks for answering. I still have some matters that I would like to discuss privately with someone from your team, if that is possible. Is there any chance you can point me in the right direction to do so?
Thank you for helping, have a good day.
Hi Ivan         Hello FOD Wizard

At our club, we have been dealing with the issue of cheating in online checkers for several days and have observed many players as guests, including Bullet Checker.

We have noticed that multiple players are using a program without ! marking. It occurred to us that the player always plays simple moves and jumps in the same time for 5-10 seconds. We have also seen many games at Bullet Dame that perform moves with 2 PCs.
You should pay attention if the player writes in the game in chat, the moves will not be the same length.

In the case of a player with multiple names in Checker, all games are equal for 5-10 seconds, sometimes she loses on time. She also had a mark as a program player in 2018!!!

I asked you if it's fun to play like this?
For me, using a program is out of the question, it's not fun and I don't sacrifice time for that.
I have to write about it! We also have very good players in Flyordie who don't have a program, most of them come from the USA, Pakistan or Brazil-Portugal.

For many players, I write comments on games and immediately draw attention to where most of them make mistakes. that I am not an insult, but from mistakes you learn best.  Many players accept it,
I sent myself so many! You NEVER take any action! NEVER! More that that, you told me to stop sending reports, just because I get defeated. Here we spak about pncipals, not stupid childish complaints.You want to see if I am right? Take a good chess player next to you, to be challenged and to play. You will see very easy, that he will win 1-2 matches out of 10, in less than 25 moves. Then, for sure, you will unterstand what exactely I mean... To me hapened that in 9 moves, to stand no tiny chance...
🙃
Hi everyone! If someone does use a program, I unterstend that should have the mark (!) next to the nick name. I play chess since a long time, and I can say I maded some progres. I already said this once, and I repeat it: at least 90% of the members, are using different programs,with different levels to ''win''. To me, is so confusing, as always is the program who wins, never the player. And I must stay in a very low coefficient, as I don't even know why! Of course I offended many of them, as they are properly cheating, with NO advantage at all. And everything I can see with naked eye, is that you, the moderators, don't take at all actions against these chess aliens.I don't have the posibility to  put one of the moderators next to me when I play, to show it instantly what means cheating. I probably reported 50! I always see them playing with no embaresment. You think that your income wil decrease, if 100 of them will be deleted? Your atitude should be the right one toward these oportunists that are having no conscience, and no fair spirits. Also, maybe is not well known, those programs are havind levels of difficulty. If there is an indicator there, that helps you to detect behaviours like that, set it to detect everything, from the most lower level of difficulty. And I promise, you will see very clear what I want to say.
🙃
I'm not taking sides here, but you should mute & report if they are actually being abusive.
this is what FOD Wizard said ...
kind regards,
John