« Back to All Topics
player using program
Posted in 
Checkers
player using program
Posted in 
Checkers
player using program
So what does that mean when there is a red exclamation mark next to a players name and it states "player using a program" ?
https://www.flyordie.com/legal.html
 -

No cheating

Any form of unsportsmanlike behavior will not be tolerated, FlyOrDie reserves the right to reset points to zero and/or ban your nickname for this offense. It includes artificially adjusting your rating, encouraging your opponent to leave the match, intentionally losing, accepting your opponent's behavior who is intentionally losing, using other's account, using more than one nicknames, hiding program use.

Engines/programs in board games

FlyOrDie members have the right to know if they are playing against a computer. Therefore you must declare in your player settings if you are using assistance while playing. Using any kind of assistance without declaration is considered extremely unsportsmanlike with appropriate sanctions. You can have one human account and one program account, and you must use both accordingly. Use of such assistance is only allowed in board games.
ok thats fine. you have highlighted to me the terms and conditions. this was not my question.

SO

what are you guys doing about it when people have a exclamation mark next to THEIR names stating they are using a program to play the game.?
I think it simply means exactly as that. The player is legally allowed to use a software to predict best steps to make.