« Back to All Topics
Antigrav Boots
Antigrav Boots
Antigrav Boots
I was able to create the antigrav boots on one of my characters finally.  When I equipped them originally last month, they increased my daily clicks for that character as expected.  Since I levelled again I created newer boots and changed to those when fighting monsters.  When I was going to quit for the day I re-equipped the antigrav boots to make sure I got the click bonus overnight.  However my click limit won't gain from the boots now.  Am I doing something wrong here?  I left them equipped a couple days, and no change.
Since the silver antigrav boots took effect at level 45 just fine my hypothesis is that you have to be at the same experience level as the boots for them to work (if you unequip and re-equip them).  When I was at level 43, the level 42 boots no longer provided the click bonus when I equipped them and walked around.  It's possible I did not walk around enough while wearing them before giving up so don't take this as verified truth.
As far as I remember, you have to wear your anti-grav boots for a certain number of clicks before the bonus clicks are activated.  The number might vary between the different boots (I can't remember - I only ever had one character that I made them on), but after playing for awhile, you should see a message about your anti-grav boots taking effect.