ALLMODS LEAGUE(Board Games)
Posted in 
Leagues
Posted in 
Leagues
Hello All Board Games players,

We are running the Tournaments of board games now too to having more fun on FlyOrDie.com.

So, If anyone Interested in board games League so FREE SIGN UP [url=
http://www.myleague.com/allmods/
]
Here and start your journey of FlyOrDie League Tournaments today .

Here some board games Leagues I'm going to announced: 

𝐆𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘴
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘴
𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘴
𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘴
𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧  𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘴
𝐆𝐨 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘴
𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘴
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘴
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘴

So If anyone Interested in that League Please join our league that link I mentioned above ☝🏼.

And If Interested so please reply here with your nickname .

Regards,
TD Of ALLMODS League
Edited by 🄰🄿🄰🄲🄷🄴
❤️
🙃
that this is great we must have to play on that more fun...
Yes good Idea, but not together with ALL mods, this is only for billiards. My suggestion, you can create new league account with board picture only for boardgames. So my opinion

See here: 
Flyoride has separated two stats for billiards and board. When ALLMods joins between billiards and board together in one stats can't appreciate well
Edited by 🆂🅸🆃🅷🅻🅾🆁🅳
❤️
ALLMODS is a "multi-gaming" league here on FlyOrDie, so, we are able to play any game here on FlyOrDie that our members can participate in, new members are obviously welcome to join.

Good work ○ Ðаηɢєяσцѕ ○
🙃
❤️
Thank you iSpy for your Support 👍🏼❤

So I hope the players will be interested in that league tournaments and one more thing pls reply here with your name that which game of league you would like to play So I'll be here for it .

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩!

Kind Regards,
  Steve
Edited by 🄰🄿🄰🄲🄷🄴
🙃
❤️
?
Let's be clear, ALLMODS league has NO affiliation with FlyOrDie, at all.  The league is operated by MyLeague so what we do in the league has no influence on FlyOrDie toplists etc.
🙃
I speak from my experience. It will not work.!!!!
❤️