« Back to All Topics
Playing on iOS problems!
Playing on iOS problems!
Playing on iOS problems!
I recently updated my IPad software to iPadOS 16.6 and found that it makes Larkinor unplayable! The page once I log in does not seem to load. It was never a problem on the older OS version I was on. Was wondering if anyone has encountered the same problem and how it was fixed. It’s a pain only being able to play on the computer.
Hi Rage,
After logging in, tap the left corner of the address bar. (where the two uppercase A's are located)
A menu opens. Tap "Turn Off Content Blockers". 

Kind regards,
John
Initially I thought the same. Seems like they removed the option to turn off content blocking through the AA function at the top of the bar. You can still disable it if you go through the Setting->Screen time->Content & Privacy Restrictions section. However that doesn't seem to work on the iPhone or iPad to fix the situation. I was wondering if anyone was experiencing the same. I've tried fidgeting with it every which way. Including downloading different browsers. However I can't get it to work on either device. Seems like I'm locked into having to play on my PC. Unless someone else figures it out.
Hi Rage, I tested it on my iPhone but obviously it’s different on an iPad. 

If you would like to contact FlyOrDie’s tech. support, here’s the link : 
https://games.flyordie.com/s/contactSupport.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

Kind regards, John
Edited by John Stewart
I must have some bad setting or something then. Because I get the same thing on my iphone. No matter what I can't get Larkinor to load once I log in on my phone or tablet.
It also depends on the iPhone model. I didn't have that in mind when I first responded. 

A few months ago, there was a similar problem after Apple's IOS 16.4 update.
Back then we found out that this workaround only worked with iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro.

FlyOrDie resolved this problem within a few days and the workaround was no longer necessary.

I am optimistic that their technical support will be able to help you with Larkinor as well.

Cheers, John
Edited by John Stewart