« Back to All Topics
Same players
Posted in 
Billiards
Same players
Posted in 
Billiards
Same players
If I watch pool or snooker tournaments. There is always one guy that mostly wins a certain Neil Robertson. I read the forum. And there are things about him. That he has multiple nicks and that he is seeing lines. I watched him play in tournament. And I am far not good. But I can see for sure if someone doesn't play fair. And this Neil doesn't play fair. Impossible shots not human. How come nobody does something about this guy? Linda
❤️
🙃
thanks for pointing out Linda. this is an ongoing issue in this game. I played neil in the tournament and went off after 2 minutes, because it didn't make sense anymore. It's good to keep saying this and keep people aware of those cheaters. you can ignore the standard comments in this thread of those multiple accounts defending the path users.
❤️
🙃
This is why I don't play in tournaments anymore... I know I will have the same ONE sad person saying I'm a hypocrite but I literally stream 90 %of my games now ...but naveed rock is not this standard...naveed I challenge you to stream your next tournament?
😢
😮
Good evening Linda78,
First of all I must inform you that the forum is not for accusing or denouncing players, however
and if you understand or have proof of the statements you make, then you should make us by available and indicated means a report of abuse directed to the moderation team, so that they can analyze the situation and act accordingly if necessary.
To finish I would like to point out that not everything that is heard around is true, and high experience of the game is something that exists in reality in many of our players.

Regards and have fun👍
Dav7d
❤️
Yes Linda. Everybody thinks like you. But we are have no any proof!  lol
❤️
🙃
But it is so so obvious why can't they do something about it? I respect everybody. But if someone cheats what's really obvious that's not fair at all.
❤️
Oké ty David for you're answer. I will for sure. Greetings Linda
❤️