« Back to All Topics
number of matches
Posted in 
Billiards
number of matches
Posted in 
Billiards
number of matches
difference between number of matches with ? and without ? (in match settings)
Good afternoon hughjr,
Do you mean your results from the pool 8 game?
I inform that they are correct and well calculated:

Total games: 19240
Wins: 11299, 58.73%
Draws: 0, 0.0%
Losses: 7940, 41.27%

Regards
Dav7d
❤️
🙃
i do like your quick response but  tracking someone down and in the middle of a game is a no no! that is what the forum is for.Now to the question,no that is not what i was talking about.im mean in the lobby in settings number of matches,2,3 ,5 and then there is 3?,5? what is the difference ty
Good afternoon hughjr,
I apologize for my misinterpretation of your question.
from 1 to 3 is the option of how many games the player wants to play in a row, the option of 3? and 5? is the best of 
format match will be ended as soon as winner decided.

If you have any doubt, please feel free to contact us.
Regards
Dav7d
❤️
🙃
realy what i would like to know is .say you play someone how displays (3 matches)nomaly if someone wins 2 games its over and do not play a 3rd game.however there have been times where 3 games are played no matter what.this can be important because you will get credit for games played if you play all 3 games.example:bo5 both  players wins 2 games so 5th game determines winner .now go to profile it will say(0-3 or 3-0)one of us dont get credit for games played .in this case it would be 2 games,.i hope i explained this well i hate typing lol ty
ok ill pay more attention to the (?) ty
❤️
Yes I understood what you said, but that is how it is stipulated, if you understand that you do not like that game option, when someone challenges you with that kind of option, you play if you understand or simply refuse.

Good luck and have fun👍
Regards
Dav7d
❤️
😮
lol no i dont have ANY PROBLEM with it or dislike it.i just wanted to know the the differance.relax
❤️