« Back to All Topics
Do not play for the points - Snooker
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Do not play for the points - Play to have a good match and to become better. Do not become a slave of a virtual rating system. This makes you one of those often called toxic players who would always prefere to take the points instead of having a good match (which is at least a bo5).

It is not about saying gl and sry, but about playing a game against good players that challenge you and your skills.

I have not spoken a single word to noone since i created this account. I play with everyone (rating doesn‘t matter) and i play all at least bo3 if not even more if my opponents do not leave. Still i have been faced with so much negativity from others, which is sad. 
It does not take much to just be humble and enjoy the game. 
Try it.
❤️
Hello Modesto,

You know, we are all different. 

When we play here, we are entering a community comprised of different age groups, heritages, social levels and educational backgrounds.

Everybody has their own objectives here. For example, you don't care a lot about points, but other players do. That's both ok.

What I mean is that we need to accept and respect one another, with all our differences. 

Kind regards,
John :)
❤️
🙃
for that same way of thinking I don't understand some players that played 10.000 games and are still red. I don't understand the fun of the game if you don't want to develop yourself/play differently. But I learned to just accept that all people are different. just have a good game and be nice as you already are :)
❤️
Good Evening Modesto & John Stewart , 

The presentation of your ideas as well as your behavior is understood, associated with John's response (explicit) which highlights the behavior of each should be used on each of the games on the site.
I find this of exemplary interest and I say thank you for having completed your ideas.
To be continued .........
Good games to all catsgirls.......
It is astonishing how full this place is of point addicted players. All running as soon as they win. Even if you lead 1-0 or 2-0 and gave them rematch because im here just to play, no matter who and how many. I know im probably better than 95% of the players here,i dont have to proove anything. The thing is, everyone can win a frame, especially in quick snooker, depending on the run of the balls. But if you choose to tap snook instead of taking the pots and running when you win once out of ten with me, even though i always play at least 3 if not 5, then you will stay forever a noob of the game. People with thousands of matches over many years and still cant pass brown - maybe your approach isnt the best, think about that. As soon as you play for the sake of the game itself, you will become better. Im not speaking about anyone specifically - the list is very long of people with no personality or sane principles. It is scary. I will keep staying silence in lobby/matches because it gives no benefit at all with those brainless people. Here i can point this out publicaly so the ones who feel this fits for them may start overthink their way of viewing things.