« Back to All Topics
Demerit without cause
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Demerit without cause
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Demerit without cause
Hello, I am hoping someone can help me as I continue to get demerits without any cause. I'm not using bad words or harassing anyone but continue to get demerits as I am talking to others. Would anyone be able to help me with this?
😢
You don't have a demerit on your "french" account.  Do you mean on another account?
❤️
Hi Spy, I do not have a demerit right now. Unfortunately when I do talk with my friends I get a demerit for no reason and the personI talk to can see it. It happened several times already and I just would like to know if this can be solved in the future? When I do talk to my friend I am not harassing, but the demerit says '' harassing others'' Thank you for the respond.
Hello French,

It's not just the moderators or assistant moderators who give merits. 

FlyOrDie has an automated system that responds to certain words – words that are not allowed. 

If you receive a demerit and really don't know what for, you may contact the moderators. Here is the link - 
https://www.flyordie.com/contact-support?s=hn.

The mods will check your chat  ... 

(Something like this happened to me some time ago. It was a typo - that gave me a demerit, which was then removed by a Moderator.)

Kind regards, John
❤️
*correction - ... wo give DEMERITS (not merits)
❤️
Hi John, thank you for the info:)
❤️
I agree with John. I once asked someone in Turkish if she comes to this site more often to play gameS, apparently it never reached the person I asked, when I had written it 3 times ( because I thought this was a system error, so my text didn't reach the other ) and suddenly I got a black dot just because I asked if a person plays on this site more often. it must be removed from the system by the automatic spelling error.
❤️
i have the same problem but no one to help me here :) because of the same problem i lost my dice out of the blue.
🙃