« Back to All Topics
Never Felt So Much Security
Posted in 
Billiards
Never Felt So Much Security
Posted in 
Billiards
hehe Rasheed, you know we are here for you all ;)

Best screen shot I ever seen, 

ty

Regards

chillo1983
FlyOrDie Moderator
Pity i couldnt boot all mods out of this game, they have simply spammed this room ;\

messing :p

cheers

Merv
Btw Chillo, what about FlyOrNight Moderator? lol I like that.

Merv
A funny moment between mods and players. It's always nice to meet the mods in same game, only hope that those players don't become too nervous during the games, lol.

Nice 
FOD
 family picture :D
Regards.
hitaf :)
was this an 8th wonder? :O  Meeting of Great Minds ;)
Hmm nice :p aint seen that before, Oh and i am one of those players whom when a moderator watchs my game or plays me i get nervious and normaly lose.

LOL incase any want to watch me:D don't make me lose:)
That's amazing. I've never seen something like this - 7 mods and total of 9 spectators watching 1 game. Incredible.
i have seen this before, and it was in one of my games, unforunatley mods couldnt be quite thought out the game and imissed easy shot and lost the game. but what can i do about it ;)
lol u got a fan club goin there
nice pic, a sea of red devils. how many MODS are there on this site? out of curiosity, Mervin your still my favourite :p lol
Mods always used to watch me cos they know im sick. Never had that many before though :o
 I'm wondering how many crimes were commited with all these cops in this doughtnut shop!  lmao  joking  ;)  Which mod here is the best player? :p
Which mod here is the best player?

should be either mervin or veriac

^^ Gotta be Mervin :p Macca aint far off tho :D
Your very observant...thank you  :)
Mervin used to be claassss

Veriac wasn't too shabby when he actually tried either.
Mervin is class, veriac too but he plays rarely now
Yea Ver was also very good, but he turned to that larkinor game !
Veriac I think is the best mod player simply because he 
hates
 losing :p

Mervin is very good too though!!
i think mervin is better than veriac
what about zztop i think he used to be a class player too
Not really. But for mod standards I guess he was good. Then again anything above a (15) is good for mods...
are you really sure rise? i saw more then 1 time a mod with crown. but some mods abuse their power. i dont call a name but i remember many times when i used to play against a mod they got booted me when i was winning a game. i got reported this mod and got banned then for harassing lmao all i asked was why u booted me recieved a dem and a 3 days ban
I am really sure FORD GT.

That would be Snookerman, Mike was so k33n for points, too bad he was awful:(

Lovely guy tho...
I am not against mods but some of them abuse their power. 
There like the Police, once they get there power some of them abuse it and become very ignorant/arrogant while some of em are good at what they do and helpful, the amount of times ive tryed talking to a Mod even while there playing and they've simply ignored me is unreal.