« Back to All Topics
Harrass of english language
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Few examples: This-dis, Phone-fone, Easy-izi, Thought-fort, Indeed-init, Ty-ta, Let me know-lemme me now, Soory-sry now new word soz ...

I could continue forever. For me its a just a harrass of english language. im sure im not the only one who thinks so. If people cant spell word such as simple as easy but writing izi  then... And what is soz?? is that hungarian word?? I think this spamming of our english language shouldnt be allowed in this site
I dont say everyone write like that. Personally im from england and ive been talking in my language for long time now and if i see sum1 is harrasing my language this just makes me so angry
If we FOD players would start to harrass other languages??
english language is the most used in whole world and we need to respect it.
Take a notice after reading this. ty

Peter
its like this you understand what they mean so whats the problem as long as they get the point accross.

harrasing the english langrauge :S maybe im not understanding right....
lol
English is the most used language for a reason, it is so darn easy lol.

For the harrassement part: I see you are using "im" and "ive" and "sum1", if you really want to be a language purist then you should use "I am" and "I have" and "someone". I just give these examples to show you how meaningless your post is, not to diss you. Everyone makes mistakes in english, even English people do. So why picking on other people whose mothertongue is not even English?
This-dis, Phone-fone, Easy-izi, Thought-fort, Indeed-init, Ty-ta, Let me know-lemme me now, Soory-sry now new word soz ...

You think theses are mistakes? Its because we are  so lazy we cant even write one word from beggining till end
...So there`s the harrasment appears...
I think indeed that being lazy explains for a part the "harassment", but don't feel offended, that is the case in any other language as well. It is just very obvious because English happens to be the most used language (after chisese lol) in the world
chinese? i think you mean bengali
Well actually, I think it is Mandarin, or something like that.
This thread will be moved to the forum "Requests/Suggestions". Please use this Forum in order to contact moderators only. Thanks,

Merv