« Back to All Topics
Won't Be On Flyordie As Much
I won't be on Flyordie as much because I have found something else that I like to do. I will miss all my buddies who were truely good at connect 4 and didn't program. I will miss the person who taught me a long time ago fstal86 who made me become master. I also thank fstal86 for giving me via. because without that I wouldn't be as good. I thank Nameless because he was never mean to me and we always got along and he was very good in connect 4. The Blue Devil, also another good connect 4 player, we had our times, but we also were nice to each other. I will miss Oldtimes, and siemn1 because they were good players that I played a lot of games with, but they taught me how to play easier strats so I would win easier with red. I will miss D-dog even tho he was a pain in the butt, but he was nice at times and he backed-up people who were getting picked on. I will also miss Killing Power's high voice on the phone and his so called way of red even tho he has almost solved the way of red. Killing is alright at times playing connect 4, but he mainly makes me laugh. To sam, always a good friend. Been friends for a long time now. We have never backstabbed each other and we always have fun together and sam is pretty good at connect 4 now. Always makes me laugh and just a good person who helps you when you need help. Garfield very good connect 4 player who I havent talk to much but he is nice. Unforgivable I will not miss you banning people, but ur alright.... just if u dont get in anyones ways and stop banning people everytime they make a mistake.. only banned people who cheat... or run at the start of the game. Thankyou for everyone else I forgot to metion!!!

Bye everyone!!!! I might come on rarely.... sadly...

sincerly,
The New Mike
awwww that brought a tear to my eye

so ur breaking up with me i see how it is

idc cuz i got eliten and sometimes madnessa 

bye, see ya when u come back (so like, 3 days from now lol)
cya around Mike...it's not gonna be the same without you...

Curious though what else you found that could be more fun then C4? Boyfriend/Girlfriend? :D
awwww mike (kissy) c u 2moro ;)
socom dont be mean to ocean or he would throw another 1 hour fit on furoms again :p
im sorry ave u done cryin in dear mods yet about programme signs... go finish ur homework like a gd lil boy
mike wont be here? finally some good news:)
diff between me and u dog is that im a adult ur a child and children ave hissy fits just like them uve had in ur posts boo hoo;)
yes and a adult fighting with a child makes it ok...
its fun 2 watch u cry lol ;)