« Back to All Topics
Chess Script like Flyordie
Posted in 
Chess
Posted in 
Chess
hello everyone Can some one tell please where can i get a Scrip like FlyorDie Just the Chess Part or if any one knows where can i get any other Chess Scrip thankyou.
Get real The_Rock85 what you need is some practice so you can get good enough to win without your program. It is ok that we have some programmers here, it is the best practice available... and many people dont have any chess programs so here they can play against them for free.....   but what is funny to me is the new wave of players like you after you become tagged for programing you go lose to several smalls    many are doing this I see.      A   wasted      effort to dispute your programmers icon.

More importantly I would like to thank Fly Or Die for instantly tagging this programmer I was very suspicious, but we do have many great players here! and I figured maybe he was a good expert.... however I feel better to know I did so well against your program.     good luck on winning a few games for yourself by yourself.....I hope you find this script your ordering and it helps improve your game   Good Luck