do subs' have as many disconnection problems
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
well do they?
Well, some may say yes, some may say no. However, if you are playing in a full room, that usually holds 120 players, if it has say, 123 players, and a subbed player logs in, then a non-sub tends to get disconnected to allow room for the subscriber. Another bonus of being s subscriber in my opinion.

Hope that wasnt too confusing!

Steve
Well I'm subscribed and I've had disconnects in the past, no idea if there's a bigger chance when not subscribed :)
"that usually holds 120 players, if it has say, 123 players, and a subbed player logs in, then a non-sub tends to get disconnected to allow room for the subscriber."

This is not the way it works, if it was true then you would not see any numbers above 120. The capacity of a room is 150 players, but non-subs cannot eneter when it is above 120, so the number does not go over 125 usually, thus it is not needed to boot non-sub players to allow  room for subs.

OP
Thanks for the clear reply OP. I have never seen a page with more than 125.. nevermind 145 though!

Steve
Well the answer is YES, i have had soooooo many DC problems, 

The thing that makes you DC usually is youre comp. connection, NOT the fact of beeing a Non-Subscriber.
u pay for better game, tourneys, fullscreen, pic and writing on info, not to be disconnection free
unfortunatly dc,s do happen  the syst tny this morn in(8)(aust) time i dc twice in lobby and other ppl were saying dc/etc most of the time.
None of this  is really acurate tho. Right now FOD is experiancing some TERRIBLE server issues
yup - have had too many to to mention.

im subbed and i get a dc about 2 a year so i aint complaining.  think this proves it aint FoD its your computer