« Back to All Topics
calamities
calamities
calamities
Hey,
I'm sure this question and answer is in page 48 and someone will point it out to me later, but...

If you have calamities that affect attributes which in turn affct hitpoints, does it lower your hps if you have those calamities when you level?  
For instance, if I'm on TA fighting, getting cursed or paralyzed, and I level, will my hps be lower than if I was calamity free?
Thanks
JCD
i've wondered the same thing, and am not sure if people have actually tested that or not.  *cues sandy* :p  i would hope not, but wouldn't actually be surprised if that was the case.  sorry to not be of more help.
--jason
Thanks Jason.  Exactly how i thought.  Wouldn't be surprised either way.

JCD
I was wondering that also... but I have leveled on TA with a  high curse burden... no ill effects to hitpoints gained.
Hmm.....I'll try a digger and steal from the church untill I have 99 of everything. I'll probably have to drink an antidote and a moblidoxin though.
Make sure you get yourself really close to leveling up first!

Sandy
Hello Ronk2!

Could you please state the outcome of your experiment...

Thanks in advance

Michael :-)
it shouldnt do because the formulas wont take into account calamities. but it may be worth checking

the damage formula takes into account calamaties.  the hitting-first formula (whatever it is) also does.  so does your pack-size formula.  so it's possible that your increase in hp's and mp's does as well... though i would hope it doesn't.
--jason
apparently it's been answered in a different post.  calamaties have no effect on hp/mp increases at lvl-up.