« Back to All Topics
Lmao
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Lmao
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Lmao
What is it with mods being extra protective of their friends and banning or demeriting anyone who even botheres to say anything even remotely negative about them? One player in particular (he should know who he is if he sees this) enters the room while myself and another player are having a bit of an altercation (no cuss words were used, despite the other player's claims that there were). This guy who enters says something along the lines of "why I enter the room to drama?" to which I reply "Lol, your other account signifies drama(Y)". The other account of this player is "MessedUpEMOGirl", dramatic and attention-seeking, if you ask me... considering the other account suggests he's... well, a he! Then I'm booted, and find out that I'm banned for 3 days. How does this merit a 3 day ban from the site? Please explain... It's also interesting to know that this guy seems to be rather friendly with the two mods who (if I remember rightly) were in the room... StreamLine and FODWizard (Mike aka stonehenge). Oh and, it's unlikely you'll see much of me anymore, I've realised just how pointless it is to sit here day in day out having sad little kids whining all the time at you for beating them.

Back (maybe) in 3 days.

Martin
I bet a million that no moderator is gonna reply to this.
>>>having sad little kids whining all the time at you 

Who is whining now ?

:D
is that the best you can do peter......
why dont you try helping as you seem to have nothing better to do apart from comment about people making posts

This post best not be a jibe at Streamline, I wouldnt be happy if it was :|

The meister B-)
I'm sorry slaberz,but it was a question,not a comment.

Did you not see the wee squiggly sign ,it looks like this ????????? 

In the big towns,we call this a Question mark.

:D;):D
he was asking a question and you answered it with another question.......great idea by somone who does nothing else but sit on forums all day

<<<<<<< All grown up.

<<<<<<< Not responding anymore to slaberz attempts at.........whatever. 

:D
<<<<<<< Not responding anymore to slaberz attempts at.........whatever.

who.......thats about right for this place isnt it,cant even spell the nickname right

Well it`s just a thought, but I think peter is doing that on purpose.
good spot man,  Peter is indeed doing that on purpose ;)

slayerz - peter usually has the last word, as in, he already said he aint replying to you no more :D