« Back to All Topics
clegh
clegh
clegh
i've got a few things to tell you, but didn't want to clog up the other threads you have been posting in.

first of all, if you look at the "mission writers wanted" thread, you'll see that v said in the original post "please do not post ideas for missions in this thread. A separate thread will be created for that!"  yet more than once, you gave long, drawn out descriptions of what you want in a mission.  please make sure you are posting to the right thread.

and second, i realize you now did post in the "mission ideas" thread, which is where i think your other posts should have gone as well.  and i think some of the ideas in your most recent post there are cool (yes, some of the details would have to be changed... like the name of the king from the other island is not "thord artin"... that is the island name.)  but it would make it so much easier for people to understand what you are saying if you organized your post a bit better.  it's hard to follow one run-on-paragraph that runs for the full length of the screen.  try separating it into a few paragraphs as you're typing.  at least that would help me when i read it, and i don't think i'm alone.

--jason
Iam glad you said that Jason. I was going to say something but people would of accused me of being mean.
oh thanks monty.  now i get to be the mean one :)
--jason
at first i thought he was just amking a post about himself lol...
I beg your pardon, my ranting ways have once again put me and others over the edge of sanity...I was being creative and it was in the wee hours. I will strive to undue the duress that I have caused.  To truly do the research and be perfect does come at a cost. Reading everyones thread and how they work back to year 2005 was just under my belt after I wrote. Better to have constructive criticism than pure derision.Thanks;)for the heads up,or my head will roll.Clegh the dwarf
>my ranting ways have once again put me and others over the >edge of sanity
clegh teh dwarf huh....well let me make my nickname up...hmmmmm how bout AA the conqueror....or wait better AA the great...yeah that s it 

-AA the great [img=
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/264/fightinnish8of.gif
]
Most people think that when you mention clegh, that have just cleared your throat :). aa
I would say Aa the sweetie or Aa the gentleman but I don't think that is the image you were going for, sorry.
LD
totally agree LD,I totally agree!

Affe3
The Monkey In Me