« Back to All Topics
Challenging
Posted in 
Billiards
Challenging
Posted in 
Billiards
Challenging
am i the only one who finds it irritating that if you are not a suscriber you cant challenge suscribers?
i mean this is very annoying, especially in turneys (both FoD turneys and League turneys)
i mean the suscribers already have the option to mute all non-suscribers, so they really dont need FoD to have that (imo crappy function) to stop non-suscribers to challenge suscribers.

personally i would like to see that limitation go away as the suscibers know the game and all of its functions and they WILL use them IF they need them. 

if anyone agrees please say so, so that perhaps FoD can begin to concider removing that playing-limitation

and if u dont agree you are very welcome to contribute, but i would prefer that if you feel this way, you give some sort of explanation.

but since its a free board i cant choose what i want to see posted, so go ahead and post your oppinions whatever they are :) (and please no stupid flaming posts)
It doesn't really bother me that much.
I agree with Jasser. There is no need to keep non-subscribers from challenging subscribers. I mean there is a function for subscribers to mute non-subscribers. So then what if the subscribers want to get challenged be non-subscribers? It would piss everybody off!
Hi jasser, 

It is an attraction to pay subsribed.. 

Edition :D
jasser i think it would be wrong to disable this feature but what if fod could change it so subs can decide if they want non subs to be able to challenge them or not